A squonker tank

not quite sure how i feel about this. Just seems to be defeating the purpose of a tank.
The tank surely feeds the wick juice without needed to squonk so why add effort to use of a tank.
And imagine how odd it will feel having that tank on a ipv4 sized mod and having to move your hand to the tank to squonk.
I thought the same but starting to see the appeal. Tanks are getting better and better, but some still reckon the best vaping experience is dripping. This addresses that aspect I suppose, from a price perspective. But imo, it's only as good as the quality of the atty that sits on top of the "tank". I would be more interested in this product if I could use my own BF atty. (And if I wasn't lucky enough to own a Reo!) Good point on the movement issue - the whole motion of squonking at the top - seems awkward. Looking forward to some reviews.

Possible. Will look into that if I buy it. Still deciding.
This could be neat, the dimensions are the same as a Genesis witch it fits according to the description on fasttech. And it's a 26650 that should give it some balls.

anybody bought the two together yet ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back