A vote of thanks

DavyH

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
We've already expressed our thanks to the forum and members earlier on for the mutual support we've all required during lockdown.

Another group have been flying under the radar during the ban period, but have been vital in ensuring everyone's wellbeing (and their own livelihoods) and I'd like to express my thanks, so a big THANK YOU to the vendors who have supported us legally and...erm... extra legally over this incredibly difficult time. I won't mention names for obvious reasons, but you know who you are and at some stage in the future I'd like to be able to express my thanks in a more personal manner.

Next Vapecon, in that case.

We've already expressed our thanks to the forum and members earlier on for the mutual support we've all required during lockdown.

Another group have been flying under the radar during the ban period, but have been vital in ensuring everyone's wellbeing (and their own livelihoods) and I'd like to express my thanks, so a big THANK YOU to the vendors who have supported us legally and...erm... extra legally over this incredibly difficult time. I won't mention names for obvious reasons, but you know who you are and at some stage in the future I'd like to be able to express my thanks in a more personal manner.

Next Vapecon, in that case.
It's one thing to agree and another to comment.
I just want thank those vendor too. And the people that pointed me into the direction I needed to look.
I have also experienced issues with vaping during this time(allergy related) and a Thank you to those that tried to help me as well.
Ecigssa Rocks, vendors rocks and members rocks.

Back