It's Been a Minute...

ace_d_house_cat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is keeping well and have survived and thrived during post (sort of)-COVID :)!
I haven't been active on the forum for a while now and I have a heap of posts, discussions and product threads to read, thanks!
In the last few months I've changed jobs, started going out more (as we all do when a pandemic cools down) and I've taken up a few new hobbies; I've gotten back into biking among other things. life right now is hectic (and time is scarce), but not in a bad way - my time is split down the middle with work and jolling, but that's another story.

On a more relevant topic; Over the last year my vaping journey has changed drastically! Since inception, I've always been a wide-open airflow, DL vaper at wattages nearing 100. One day I'd mistakenly tried my wife's Caliburn KOKO Prime and was so impressed I'd bought myself one and stocked up on desert flavoured 12mg juices. As a result, my beloved Reload, Destiny, Asgard Mini, Drag X, Wasp (to name a few) all took a back seat and started collecting dust.

I've recently (in the last month or so started getting back in DL vaping and whilst more inconvenient, man I've missed the flavour! More so, I've forgotten how much fun it it looking at new kit as well well as e-liquid here and honest opinions from members.

Again, I hope all is well, everyone is good and I am looking forward to VapeCon in Nov! :headbang:.

Last edited:
Back