Abyss AIO DNA60 Kit by Dovpo X Suicide Mods

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Especially for @DarthBranMuffin !!!!

Screenshot (748).png

Regretting against my better judgement buying the original Abyss which was just too much money for a proprietary chipset device. This at roughly the same price looks much better value and as I got stung further with all the add-ons for the Abyss which are fully compatible with this version time to cut my loses with the OG and use any raised money towards buying this!

• Evolve DNA60 Chipset
  • Dimensions - 83mm by 53mm by 25mm
  • Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
  • Wattage Output Range: 5-60W
  • Voltage Output Range: 0.8-8.0V
  • Resistance Range - VW: 0.08-3.5ohm
  • Resistance Range - TC: 0.10-3.5ohm
  • Temperature Range: 200°-600°F / 100°-315°C
  • Setting Memory
  • VW Mode
  • Bypass Mode
  • TC Mode
  • Aluminum Alloy & Stainless Steel Construction
  • Intuitive Firing Button
  • OLED Display Screen
  • Two Adjustment Buttons
  • Adjustable Airflow System
  • Refillable Tank
  • Side Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
  • Versatile Coil Options
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Temperature Protection
  • 10S Overtime Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • USB Type-C Port
Package Contents
  • 1 ABYSS AIO Device
  • 1 21700 Battery Conversion Plate
  • 1 Nautilus Coil Adapter Bridge
  • 1 Side By Side Kit
  • 1 Accessory Bag
  • 1 21700 Battery Cover
  • 1 Pack of Battery Wraps
  • 1 USB-C Cable
  • 1 Battery Usage Warning Card
  • 1 User Manual

Thanks @Timwis !

My initial take on the Abyss was mixed feelings: SBS, all the add on extras and I was just not sure if it was something I would like to use.

The DNA option has my attention, but still not sure if it will be something that I will use (a lot).

But... and it's a big but (I like big buts and I cannot lie....)... FOMO is real now and I am thinking to myself: Self, maybe you should just get one (either original or DNA) and try it...

Thanks @Timwis !

My initial take on the Abyss was mixed feelings: SBS, all the add on extras and I was just not sure if it was something I would like to use.

The DNA option has my attention, but still not sure if it will be something that I will use (a lot).

But... and it's a big but (I like big buts and I cannot lie....)... FOMO is real now and I am thinking to myself: Self, maybe you should just get one (either original or DNA) and try it...
One thing to remember when getting it is most who reviewed this and most photos you see on forums including this one has all these add-ons and bridges etc photo'd, they are pretty much all separate purchases you get next to nothing included for the price with the device, for a proprietary chipset device I found the original both expensive (for what it is and what's included) and a cash cow! But I have all those add-ons now so this DNA version at a much more reasonable price when factoring the premium chipset does appeal to me and as me tempted! Plus it's a Stormtrooper!

Back