Advice needed - Sour

ACRECCE

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

I'm looking for advice on a concentrate to add to some of my recipes to give a sour taste. For example i have a basic grape Vape i mix using grape from INW but it's not sour enough for me

TIA

Use TFA Sour, but never higher than 1.0 % in my experience. Beyond that it mutes the other flavours. Nowadays I use it even more sparingly, like in 0.25 to 0.5 %. You can also add a touch of any of the Lemons to take away some of the sweet.

Use TFA Sour, but never higher than 1.0 % in my experience. Beyond that it mutes the other flavours. Nowadays I use it even more sparingly, like in 0.25 to 0.5 %. You can also add a touch of any of the Lemons to take away some of the sweet.
Thank you

here is my sour apple
cap double apple 7%
tfa green aple 6%
cap super sweet 1%
sour flavour tfa 3%
tfa marsmallow 3%
champagne tfa 0.5%
hope this helps

Die or die on sour vapes. Makes sense what he says basically sour is tasted on the tounge while other flavours are tasted with the nose. So he suggests that you add sweetner with malic acid to make it a bit more heavy so the sour flavour can be tasted on the tounge.
Cap double apple has a nice sour taste to it.

Die or die on sour vapes. Makes sense what he says basically sour is tasted on the tounge while other flavours are tasted with the nose. So he suggests that you add sweetner with malic acid to make it a bit more heavy so the sour flavour can be tasted on the tounge.
Cap double apple has a nice sour taste to it.

Yeah, I have been adding 0.25 % TFA Sour with 0.25 % CAP Super Sweet (where none of the other ingredients are sweet enough) to enhance the sour perception.

I struggle to taste sours i have tried it from 0.5% up to 5% only getting the muting and not the sour part but mixed the cap double apple with watermelon and it gave me a surprisingly good sour note weird how taste can be so subjective. I saw citric acid at vape hyper need to do some research on it and the difference between it and malic acid might be the answer to my sour needs...

I struggle to taste sours i have tried it from 0.5% up to 5% only getting the muting and not the sour part but mixed the cap double apple with watermelon and it gave me a surprisingly good sour note weird how taste can be so subjective. I saw citric acid at vape hyper need to do some research on it and the difference between it and malic acid might be the answer to my sour needs...
citric acid is mountain dew fore me, on the way is apple sour by clyrolinx concentrate to see what it can do

I need to try that @Friep - the watermelon with double apple. Do you have a recipe?
Seems sweet and sour together is not too difficult, but sour on its own is just not possible at this stage.
My most sour recipe is Whiskey Sour.

I need to try that @Friep - the watermelon with double apple. Do you have a recipe?
Seems sweet and sour together is not too difficult, but sour on its own is just not possible at this stage.
My most sour recipe is Whiskey Sour.
It's this one needs 3 days to settle but it's great.
Pur watermelon 5%
Cap double apple 4%
Cap golden pineapple 1%
Tfa strawberry 2%

Back