Affordable Vv/vw Mod

Silverbear

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
We now have a regulated mod in stock that is suitable for those wanting to get a solid yet affordable VV/VW mod but are feeling the budget pinch.

You can now get the iMode 15 from eciggies.co.za for an affordable R480.00

Specifications
1.VW: 3W-15W,VV: 3V-5.5V.
2.Resistance: 1.0 ohm-5.0 ohm
3.Maximum current output: 5A
4.Battery voltage: 3.2V-4.2V

Imode 15 Features.

1. Floating center atomizer contact pin.
2. Single battery mode will have a more stable voltage output.
3. Removable top ring to fit all eGo & 510 thread atomizer.
4. Reverse battery protection.
5. Over Current protection.
6. battery monitoring shuts the device off once battery level reaches end. thermal monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
7. Time limit protection. (Device will shut down when each puff is over 10 seconds)
8. LCD displays "Lo-Ω" if atomizer resistance lower than 1ohm. LCD displays "Lo-V" if battery voltage below 3.2V.

It can be setup as either 18350 or 18650 battery size.

You are still required to purchase a 18350 or 18650 battery and a charger.

I have one with a Kanger Aero Tank Mega on in 18650, and it is a seamless flush fit between the mod and the tank (looks like one unit). It is lite weight. Similar look and feel to the Vamo V5, just slightly shorter. Settings are simple and easy to understand and adjust.

So if you looking to get your first regulated mod, then this is the mod for you to get started. Or if you looking for a cheap quality mod for those times when you do not want to risk a more expensive mod this is the ideal device.

At this time we only have black in stock.

_vyrn_431imode15.jpg

Looks great
I dont see mention of an ohm reader @Silverbear ?
Then it would be the perfect budget regulated mod

its basically an updated vamo for a heck of a decent price, if i didnt already have a vamo i would be getting this one

its basically an updated vamo for a heck of a decent price, if i didnt already have a vamo i would be getting this one

You could look at it that way, however the settings and interface are simpler, but has everything you need to maximize the performance of your battery to your topper.

don't worry not raggin on this nice piece of kit, too impressed with it's awesomesauceness

4 watt less you could get a MVP! If you add a battery and charger to that it'll probably be more than a MVP.
480 - mod
180 - decent imr battery
250 - nitecore i2 charger

910 - total

That's not bad at all and the charger and battery can be used for other mods.
The extra 4w is also nice to have.

I'm not hateing on the mvp its a very good device with great battery life but the above setup is a bit more flexable.

Back