All Day Vapes Competition - Juice or DIY One Shot Prizes

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
AllDayVapesLogo.png
It's been a while since we've offered the forum community a competition, so we are starting a weekly comp, at least till Halloween - probably beyond.

Each competition will run until someone wins. That may be quite quick, so don't delay!

Prize will be a choice of 4 x 30ml juice (0 to 6mg) in Chubby Gorilla bottles OR 2 x DIY One Shot premixed concentrates making 200ml Juice.

The competition is open to all regular forum members, forum admin/staff and vendors are not eligible.

This competition will start tomorrow at 10:00 am at which time the pumpkin will be posted on our website product pages at https://alldayvapes.co.za

pumpkin.jpg
Find the pumpkin on our website - it will be somewhere on the product pages of the Made to Order section. First one to find it and post the location is the winner and can select his/her prize between juice or one shots.

This weeks prize:

Apple & Key Lime v21.jpg
Apple & Key Lime

JF Lychee Pear v2 (1).jpg
Lychee & Pear

JF Melon Mix v2.jpg

Melon Mix

JF Peach Cherry v2.jpg
Peach & Cherry

Juice - all the above.
One Shots - choose two from above.

Because this is a first finder wins comp we will give it a bit of time so people are aware of the comp before it starts.

This competition will start tomorrow at 10:00 am at which time the pumpkin will be posted on our website product pages at https://alldayvapes.co.za

Good luck to all who participate!

Last edited:
Much more difficult than I thought, I checked Literally every product on that page and could not find it

I went through the whole website and could not find it as well....then i read the last sentence to their post saying that the pumpkin will only be loaded tomorrow at 10am lol

I went through the whole website and could not find it as well....then i read the last sentence to their post saying that the pumpkin will only be loaded tomorrow at 10am lol
Looooooool!!! I think you and I should both get something anyway for showing such enthusiasm :rofl::rofl:

Also read that last sentence as you replied to my comment :D
And at least now I know about every product they have

Looooooool!!! I think you and I should both get something anyway for showing such enthusiasm :rofl::rofl:

Also read that last sentence as you replied to my comment :D
And at least now I know about every product they have

I must agree, they do have a large range of different and very tempting looking flavors!!

Same happened to me...

Sorry guys if the start time wasn't bold enough, I've edited it to be more prominent. We had to make it tomorrow in order to give more people a chance to become aware of it.

Just a heads-up to all that wish to participate that the starting gun is at 10:00am

The competition is open to all regular forum members, forum admin/staff and vendors are not eligible.

Find the pumpkin and post the location in this thread. First to post correct location/page wins and ends the comp.

https://alldayvapes.co.za

@Constantbester please PM us your prize choice (Juice or One shots), if juice - nic content, and your shipping details and contact number, then we will get it off to you today.

Thank you to all who participated, better luck next week! :)

Because this is a really a race, we should have the competition at a time that is best for most people. Last week we held it during the week in the morning, that may not be a good time for many as they are slaving away in a salt mine :)

We would like some input on what day and time may be the best. Any suggestions appreciated.

Here are the prizes for this weeks competition!

JF Pineapple Lychee v2.jpg
Pineapple & Lychee

JF Strawberry Banana v2.jpg
Strawberry & Banana

Strawberry Lemonade v2.jpg
Strawberry Lemonade

Strawberry YPC V2.jpg
Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta

All 4 above juices in 30ml Chubby Gorilla bottles (0 to 6mg) OR 2 of the above DIY one shots that make 100ml juice each.

To spread the joy, winners won't be eligible to participate within the calendar month that they have already won.
Last weeks winner was @Constantbester - hope you understand, you can join in again in November if you wish.

The comp is a race, starting at a certain time. Due to member's work schedules, we are trying to make it on a day and time that suits most that want to participate. Last week it was held at 10am during the week, that may be a bad time. Thursday eves at 8pm or on Sunday maybe?
Please chime in....

NOOOOOOO.......Panna Cotta....I think I will have to forfeit my win from last week sò....I can participate again...:cool::p:D....

Just kidding, or am I....pumpumpun....

Okay okay, all joking aside. Good luck to everyone. I think Thursdays at 8pm will be beter than on Sunday....

Back