All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

Very interesting to read your comments @YeOldeOke - and thanks for sharing yout thoughts.

I feel for you commercial mixers trying to cater for such a wide range of variables.

Wow!! @YeOldeOke !! I totally agree.
Although I only get the chilled part, of all the juices I've tried, the chilled liquorice is the best. I couldn't figure out why, thinking it was smoother somehow, but now I realize, it really was satisfying!! :Saeufer:

Wow!! @YeOldeOke !! I totally agree.
Although I only get the chilled part, of all the juices I've tried, the chilled liquorice is the best. I couldn't figure out why, thinking it was smoother somehow, but now I realize, it really was satisfying!! :Saeufer:

@AniDey Are you sure? That would be a very interesting observation to me, and to you. You cannot taste flavours, at least consciously, yet you do respond to them?

It seems like it, @YeOldeOke !
I got the Chilled Irish Cream because I like Cape Velvet and Amarula, and the Chilled Liqourice because of the reviews I saw. I'm not really a liquorice fan, although I like Sambuca. 8--)
I was surprised with the liquorice juice. Like I said, it seemed smoother.
But when I saw you describing it as satisfying, it just clicked! That's what I got from it. I finished it sommer gou! Will be ordering soon.

It's been a while since we've released new flavours, been too busy with other expansions etc. But we have been working on new releases.

We have 2 new ranges coming out soon, so I'm looking ahead again. Will bring out some more standard range flavours after this round of releases. We have a few ideas - actually enough to keep us busy for a long long time, but I'd love to have some input from all you guys about what you'd like to see - after all we develop the flavours for you.

Any input is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Our new Private Bin ranges have been announced :thumbup:

First two flavours in these ranges:

SweetSpice.png

Sweet Spice by Desiré - Soft and warm spiced cookies

ejuice-Urbane-Pirate.png

Urbane Pirate by YeOldeOke - Pear poached in rum and spice.

We are excited by these two new ranges. Hope you enjoy them.

Another flavour in Private Bin Desiré! :beer-toast1:

Blush.png

Blush - Very creamy, delightful pink pavlova

Private Bin Desiré brings you

e-juice-persian-delight.png

Persian Delight. Exotic and fragrant softly spiced cake, a real Persian delight!

Great stuff!! :aplastao: Another Private Bin!

eliquid-Cyder.png

Cyder - Barrel aged, spiced apple cider.

We're nearing the 50 flavours mark. This is #48!
Enjoy!! :)

Until 4th June we are running a 25% off promotion on Private Bins and Signature ranges.

Coupon code: premium25

Flavour #49.....

Private Bin Desiré

e liquid Memories.png

Memories - Granny’s famous caramel and jasmine tart.

For June there's the 25% off all 'Premium' ranges offer plus FREE Shipping on all juices.

All Day Vapes Logo.png

:band:

:b1::ura:

We are proud to announce our 50th flavour!!

And the coveted spot goes to Private Bin Desiré!

eliquid-Geisha.png

E Liquid Geisha. A delicious Japanese sesame cookie.

A worthy juice to fill this spot indeed.

Remember during June there's the 25% off all 'Premium' ranges offer plus FREE Shipping on all juices.

Congrats on the 50th juice @YeOldeOke !

Thanks @Silver

I dunno where we are going to stop. It's hard. :) We love coming up with new flavours, have so much to work on.

But it is starting to be difficult for people to choose with such a variety. Which is why we value the reviews so much - not so much to promote our juices but to guide people through the ever growing choice.

We'll break them up on site into categories soon to try and make things easier for all.

So yea, we've had a few instances of vapers with sore throats battling to vape. Formulated to be light, smooth and soothing, take a bow, FluVape.

e-juice flu vape.png

FluVape won't cure the flu - yet :D - but it'll help to give you the nic you need during rough times.

We recommend you order at lower nic than usual, even half, to make things even easier on the throat. This one will be made to a ratio of 80VG/20PG. No choice in menthol content.

Another addition to our Just Fruit line.

e-juice-apple-key-lime.png
E-liquid Apple & Key Lime

This one is going to be another winner, methinks.

The Apple & Keylime will also be available in our DIY ADV Premixes.

Remember during June there's the 25% off all 'Premium' ranges offer plus FREE Shipping on all juices.

Announcing another new flavour in Just Fruit line:

eliquid-strawberry-banana.png
E-Liquid Strawberry & Banana

Also available as a premixed concentrate.

Last edited:
It's been a while since we had a new flavour announced in our Signature range.

e liquid key lime pie.png

Key Lime Pie

Yum.

Still 25% off until end June, with free shipping!

The latest member of the Chilled family is born!

eliquid-pomberry-cococream.png

Welcome Chilled Pomberry Cococream!

Check out our new great shipping offer putting our juices within easy reach of everybody nationwide.

Back