All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

waiting for those bakery and I think you said ice cream profiles coming out

waiting for those bakery and I think you said ice cream profiles coming out

Yes, they are on the list but still a few weeks away. Not ice cream, shakes. We decided to get the menthols out first. Then there were some requests for just fruit.

And then, after bakery and milkshakes I will dive into the stuff I'm itching to do. My favourites had to go to the bottom of the list :( because of their complexity and the time needed to tweak them.

I'm looking forward to that.

This sounds just epic. Will defo try mo thend

@Silver you might like this even mayb HRH too

Thanks @Marius Combrink - I appreciate the headsup!!

Will need to get this and try it out.

I think I should maybe wait for others in the menthol line up and order a few. Thanks for letting me know, this one most definitely needs to go on my "to order list"

I'm still loving these juices! I can't wait to see what else is coming out from you @YeOldeOke !

Guys, you definitely won't regret picking some of these up. I know it sounds like I'm punting a juice, but for the price you are getting some really tasty things here. Never before have I bought 6 juices untasted and enjoyed every single one of them on some level.

Happy to announce another new flavour in our menthol line.

e-liquid chilled black berries.png

[URL='https://e-cig.co.za/product/e-liquid-chilled-black-berries/']E-Liquid Chilled Black Berries

[/URL]

Am liking the sounds of these new flavours in the menthol lineup @YeOldeOke

Just a question if I may
Are these flavours just mildly coolish or properly chilled?
:D

Am liking the sounds of these new flavours in the menthol lineup @YeOldeOke

Just a question if I may
Are these flavours just mildly coolish or properly chilled?
:D

They are what I would describe as chilled I suppose. Not overwhelmingly menthol but also not subtle.
I'm considering giving them 3 menthol strength options - they are in the middle as standard.

Orders can be made to cutomer choice. Just note if you want a more subtle or strong menthol hit.

@Silver You are reputed to be a menthol junkie :D (?) How do you like your vapes, menthol hit-wise. Low, medium, strong, blow-the-back-of-your-head-off?

@Silver You are reputed to be a menthol junkie :D (?) How do you like your vapes, menthol hit-wise. Low, medium, strong, blow-the-back-of-your-head-off?

Lol @YeOldeOke
I am mainly a fruity menthol and tobacco vaper
I do vape other juices and profiles but always have the above in my rotation

With regard to menthol vapes I do like it strong. I like the menthol burn or singe on the throat on long restricted lung hits. Find it very pleasing and refreshing ;-)
My menthol vaping takes place on relatively low powered gear - such as the subtank mini and Lemo1 at 12-15 Watts and the Evod1 at about 7 Watts - so the menthol needs to be stronger. If I put my menthol fruit juices in higher powered gear it would be too much for long lung hits.

@Silver I charged up an evod battery and am trying the Just Chilled in there. Boy, did it take me back. But when I got there - back when - it wasn't how I remember back when I was sucking on this thing. :confused:

I suck. Nothing happens. I suck harder. A wispy, almost puff. I suck so my eyeballs nearly pop out. A little puff. :(

Now I eventually got the balance right. Without totally flooding it yet still enough to get some juice through. (70 VG /30 PG a tad thick for the evod - what base do you use?) Very muted flavour. Cools my mouth a bit but that's about it. Now these coils I have no idea about, it's been lying in a box for years. But yea, you're gonna need a wee bit more menthol in there.

Which isn't a problem.

@Silver I charged up an evod battery and am trying the Just Chilled in there. Boy, did it take me back. But when I got there - back when - it wasn't how I remember back when I was sucking on this thing. :confused:

I suck. Nothing happens. I suck harder. A wispy, almost puff. I suck so my eyeballs nearly pop out. A little puff. :(

Now I eventually got the balance right. Without totally flooding it yet still enough to get some juice through. (70 VG /30 PG a tad thick for the evod - what base do you use?) Very muted flavour. Cools my mouth a bit but that's about it. Now these coils I have no idea about, it's been lying in a box for years. But yea, you're gonna need a wee bit more menthol in there.

Which isn't a problem.
The Evod works perfectly with 50/50 ratio imo.

The Evod works perfectly with 50/50 ratio imo.

Yea. Never tried it at 50 / 50.

Nowadays if we say 70 / 30 we are talking VG/PG. When I was vaping on the evod (for a short time) 70/ 30 was widely known to be PG / VG. I used to do 70 PG / 30 VG. Even 80/20 . Thick juice was like 60/40. PG/VG. :D

Which isn't a problem.

Thanks for thinking of me @YeOldeOke
Yes, the Evod and its coils are best suited to 18mg and 50/50
The coils i use are the stock Evod 1.8 ohm ones with the silica wicks

Look forward to trying your juices with an extra shot of menthol ;-)

Thanks for thinking of me @YeOldeOke
Yes, the Evod and its coils are best suited to 18mg and 50/50
The coils i use are the stock Evod 1.8 ohm ones with the silica wicks

Look forward to trying your juices with an extra shot of menthol ;-)

Let's make that a double. :D

No problem. Maybe I'll whip a 50/50 up tomorrow and try it, if I get the chance.

Back