All Day Vapes - Retailer Reviews

@Schnappie , the post above was moved here
It was previously in the juice Review thread for this vendor

Just a note to the guys who have been posting on page 1 of this thread, please can you keep these threads on topic - ie retailer reviews only.
It helps future readers looking for retailer reviews
Otherwise they end up scrolling through lots of other talk
Rather create a new thread elsewhere in the general discussion area

@Schnappie , the post above was moved here
It was previously in the juice Review thread for this vendor

Just a note to the guys who have been posting on page 1 of this thread, please can you keep these threads on topic - ie retailer reviews only.
It helps future readers looking for retailer reviews
Otherwise they end up scrolling through lots of other talk
Rather create a new thread elsewhere in the general discussion area
Thanks @Silver

My apologies for posting in the wrong thread

One cannot fault @YeOldeOke on his service. He goes an extra 100 miles.
Because my sense of smell is nonexistent, I can only taste menthol juice.
He mixed me up a double strength juice, included some samples, trying to make me taste what everyone else is raving about.
Unfortunately I'm still getting only the menthol. And I love it.

I have ordered for the 3rd time now from @YeOldeOke and once again the speed at which they mix and ship is unbelieveable!

Ordered late yesterday on a public holiday and my 4 juices arrived this afternoon which I only expected to arrive tommorow!

They really put the customer first and I will never forget that day when @YeOldeOke drove to personally hand deliver on a friday when my order was too late for the shipping company. We even had a bit of a chat and meeting him was very pleasant.

You have definitely gained a loyal customer not only is the service and price amazing but the juices are great!

Have moved the above two posts to this existing thread and have renamed it
(It was formerly e-Cig)

1st time Ive placed a order with ADV. As usual i ordered only 1 thing to test out the water. Placed the order yesterday, so will feedback once i received the package

Ordered for the first time last week.

Placed the order around 9AM - and by 15:30 the package had been delivered.

Outstanding service - will happily order from them again :)

As some of you know, im a HUGE Alldayvapes fan. I just love their one shots. For me the best of all local vendors bar none.
Anyhoo. I ordered my monthly supply from them yesterday. @YeOldeOke phoned me a bit later advising me that i forgot to add the black friday coupon code. I advised him its ok and process my order as normal. Today i received my parcel with an additional one shot that i never tried. Awesome awesome service. Thanks @YeOldeOke, ill always be a loyal client. Besides the awesome juice, you really care about your customers. Ive wasted too much money on international and local one shots that with every one shot having either a strong chemical taste or just tastes like ass. So i just keep going back to AlldayVapes.

Last edited:
Im officially done with buying ANY commercial juice or ANY One shots except from @YeOldeOke at Allday vapes. The last month i spoiled myself with so called internation one shots and some commercial juice. Im sorry to say that none of them even comes close Alldayvapes (see above post). With the previous order i received one of their Fat Cats one shots for free as i forgot to add the Black Friday Special code. Today i received another order from them to get me through December and was gifted a nice mixing card and a nice notepad. Ive spoken to @YeOldeOke on numerous occasions and he is so passionate about his juice and clients. So to itterate again. I will not buy any other liquid than from them as i know i will love it. For those who never ordered from them, this is my list of must haves:

Nuts and stuff ice cream (needs a good steep but bloody brilliant)
Chilled irish cream
Irish cream pie
Mocha Yoghurt panacota
Forest berry panacota
Choc mint shake (freaking awesome)
Rasberry scone

20181211_120619.jpg

Last edited:
Reviving this thread to just laud @YeOldeOke on the excellent service I received from All Day Vapes. Very prompt on his communications also very informative and helpful. The packaging is top class and very professional. You have gained a new customer, and I cannot wait to place my next order. So many new flavours that I want to try!

Bottle spouts are left uncut, so that I can trim them as long or short as I need.
IMG_20200929_184607.jpg

And each bottle is sealed with a proper seal to prevent any spillage during transit.
IMG_20200929_184525.jpg

Reviving this thread to just laud @YeOldeOke on the excellent service I received from All Day Vapes. Very prompt on his communications also very informative and helpful. The packaging is top class and very professional. You have gained a new customer, and I cannot wait to place my next order. So many new flavours that I want to try!

Bottle spouts are left uncut, so that I can trim them as long or short as I need.
View attachment 209180

And each bottle is sealed with a proper seal to prevent any spillage during transit.
View attachment 209184
Got to love ADV. Ive been a customer for a very very long time. Customer service is amazing. Liquids even more so

I am so happy that I discovered AllDayVapes. As an extreme menthol lover, I could never get any juice that gave me the hit I desire. So I stumbled across alldayvapes.co.za and saw you can select the menthol strength you want. I immediately ordered 12mg nic 100ML freebase ADV Gold (very strong menthol) and the chilled red berries (very strong methol), both were 60/40 PG/VG. I could not wait for them to steep so tried them immediately. Pure Heaven on Earth. After searching literally for years I finally found a place that sells exactly what I am looking for. I ordered about 18:00 in the evening and I had the order the next afternoon. I rarely experience service on this level. I highly recommend them, and if they are reading this, you have a customer for life.

I am so happy that I discovered AllDayVapes. As an extreme menthol lover, I could never get any juice that gave me the hit I desire. So I stumbled across alldayvapes.co.za and saw you can select the menthol strength you want. I immediately ordered 12mg nic 100ML freebase ADV Gold (very strong menthol) and the chilled red berries (very strong methol), both were 60/40 PG/VG. I could not wait for them to steep so tried them immediately. Pure Heaven on Earth. After searching literally for years I finally found a place that sells exactly what I am looking for. I ordered about 18:00 in the evening and I had the order the next afternoon. I rarely experience service on this level. I highly recommend them, and if they are reading this, you have a customer for life.
They have been my exclusive liquid supplier for years. Awesome customer service. Amazing liquid

Back