Almost my birthday ... what do I buy?

LandyMan

Cheers. And keep on vaping!!
LV

Awards
Hi all,

Started with the ciggie lookalikes in 2007, dumped that after about 2 months (load of junk).
In January, I got a twisp, and absolutely loved the thing. I started looking around, as one does, and got an eVod clearomiser ... very nice, and I still use it when vaping "discreetly". BUT, I got myself an iTaste SVD with a Pro Tank II probably about a month ago, and it works really good for me, but now I want some more goodies :)

My birthday is in a month, and I am staring to put together my wishlist:

1. mPT3 for my discreet set.
  2. Then, depending on funds available, one of the following, or both ;)
    1. SMOK BEC Pro 50w (or something similar - advice welcome)
    2. Some sort of Box mod - I quite like the T-Max S80 at VapeKing, but not sure about that one. Maybe MVP2 or VTR.
  3. And then: As the above two will/might not always look cool with a ProTank II, I am considering going with a RBA ... YAY. I believe Kayfun is good (have no knowledge of these things), but it obviously needs to have a tank based on number 2 above.
Any advice or guidelines will be appreciated.

I was waiting for someone to say that. And now that YOU did :) ... the Reo bottle is connected with a little pipe, and you have to pump they liquid into the atty, correct?

Jip but nut pump that will not work, jou just press on the little bottle for a second or so and you vape for a while on that.

Goeie heavens, sure ... let me just ask my friends and family to sell their organs
Does that mean you've sold yours already? I've sold a kidney and a liver, the lungs were worthless but their value is increasing by the day, I might just let one of those go too :)

Does that mean you've sold yours already? I've sold a kidney and a liver, the lungs were worthless but their value is increasing by the day, I might just let one of those go too :)

Its for my birthday ... I shouldn't be paying anything, no matter what the currency :)

ok but seriously now, the Kayfun is awesome if you're going to RBA's, will work great with the SVD. If I were to buy a box mod at this stage I'd go for the IPV 2.

ok but seriously now, the Kayfun is awesome if you're going to RBA's, will work great with the SVD. If I were to buy a box mod at this stage I'd go for the IPV 2.

Yeah, I've seen/heard some good things about the IPV2. Thanks for the advice.

Got a very good deal on the Smok BEC Pro today, very excited. As I have never had 18650 batteries other than my Nitecore ones, @GadgetFreak and I saw today that the Nitecores are 18690's actually, and not 18650. Yes, they are 69mm and also quite a bit wider. So no Smok awesomeness for me ... yet :(

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Got a very good deal on the Smok BEC Pro today, very excited. As I have never had 18650 batteries other than my Nitecore ones, @GadgetFreak and I saw today that the Nitecores are 18690's actually, and not 18650. Yes, they are 69mm and also quite a bit wider. So no Smok awesomeness for me ... yet :(

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk
What a disappointment.

Back