Alpha - Golden Sugar Coated Flakes and Milk

Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Introducing 'Alpha':

Dulcet flakes of nutty corn, toasted until golden, then drenched in malty, full-cream milk layered with ribbons of glossy, soft-crack caramel, and finished with a light dusting of powdered sugar.

Sovereign - pngs for online (not printing)RGB!!!!!!-01.png

Alpha is the first of the Sovereign line and will be available in 50mls at 0, 3 and 6mg.
Coming soon.

On a personal note: In discussion with our friends at Nostalgia E-Liquids, we discovered that we've been working on a similar profile. We've discussed it and both made edits to ensure that our interpretations remain unique.

We are super excited about this flavour! Wait for the animated trailer :aplastao:

This will be a 70/30 and available in 0,3 and 6mg.
The release of Alpha will follow the release of our second trailer, which will be partially animated and is looking amazing at the moment!
More details to follow.

The Theory of Life.png

We will be releasing the 'theatrical' trailer for Alpha on Friday.
Expect glorious illustrations, animation and a tasty score that I still have to finish :eek:

I lied! It will be online tomorrow.
For now, here's a exclusive ECIGSSA sneak peak at one of the scenes :p

15556515_10154696587716287_1027752050_o.jpg

The trailer is live! We went cinematic with this one, let me know what you think :)

Alpha will be released on the 10th of March!
50mls available in 0, 3 and 6mg :D

Alpha has been released! Available at Sir Vape, Foggas Vape Lounge, V-Corp Vaping and Vaper's Corner :D

Alpha available in 120mls nationwide over the next week or so!
IMG-20170515-WA0007.jpeg

Alpha is available nationwide! Check out a comprehensive list of our distributors here: http://emissaryelixirs.com/

A complimentary atomizer stand with every in-store purchase of an Emissary product at a number of our distributors will be kicking off shortly! Stock is limited :)
Untitled design (4).jpg

We're building up to the PURE launch (9th Jan) by having a look at some of our favourites from the Emissary range!
Today it's ALPHA!
Enjoy the holidays, y'all!
Alpha.png

Back