Alternative Pulse V2 bottle?

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
Do any of you clever people know if any other squonk bottle can be used in the pulse V2?

I can’t find a replacement V2 bottle anywhere and mine aren’t sealing properly and pushing air out the seal instead of pushing juice up the squonk pin. Very frustrating.

I’ve seen that the pulse X bottle fits but you can’t find those anywhere either.

I see Sir Vape have the arctic dolphin bottles in stock but not sure if those will fit? I don’t see why not…

I see the Artic is 45x 18 and Pulse is 55 x 18 so in theory it should fit.

but the Pulse is a female fitting and the Artic is a tube, so if the brass tube of the pulse fits in the tube , it could theoretically work.

I see the Artic is 45x 18 and Pulse is 55 x 18 so in theory it should fit.

but the Pulse is a female fitting and the Artic is a tube, so if the brass tube of the pulse fits in the tube , it could theoretically work.
Thanks I’ll look into it. Appreciate it. The tube from the bottle in the boxer mech does fit but the bottle is too long and pushes out the bottom of the pulse.

I’m going to get hold of the guy I bought the mod from and have a friendly chat because both the bottles are torn and that’s the bloody problem.

Very frustrating.

I think fitting something different will be a real mission. Also checked a few places now, all sold out. My best advice, get some vendor, or "friend", to bring some in for you.

This is the problem with vaping equipment one likes and uses for a long time

spares are seldom available when the product disappears from its popularity

I'll die if my squonkers' bottles go. Gear is expensive and you always have that "one" you really love. In the past week three different people asked me where they can get new Pulse II's, so there is a market to bring in some more I reckon.

I'll die if my squonkers' bottles go. Gear is expensive and you always have that "one" you really love. In the past week three different people asked me where they can get new Pulse II's, so there is a market to bring in some more I reckon.
It’s a solid device for us who don’t want to mech. Spare bottles are a must though apparently!!!

I think fitting something different will be a real mission. Also checked a few places now, all sold out. My best advice, get some vendor, or "friend", to bring some in for you.
took your advice and a friendly vendor is bringing one in month end for me.

Back