zadiac

Sub Ohm & Flavor Junkie
Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
Was wondering if this was going to happen.....and then it did

5789000-5.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10008099/5789000-origen-little-styled-rda-rebuilable-dripping

Exactly and from what I can see, it looks exactly like the authentic. I'll order one just to check it out.
I'm very tempted to try this combo out... for science :D

I've never squonked before, this looks like a very budget friendly way to try it out :)

whoohoo 2 OL16 and 1 rose done...but now wifey has cottoned on to fasttech and i see make up brushes, kids toys in cart...thats taking up my cargo space:p
:D Can relate. My FT orders ended up having make up brushes, nail art and face masks in them:p. Let us know how the time lines are like. I see it says, ships in 3 business days.

I think it is 15 mm. We should ask @Silver to check for us if the Origen Little fires on his high profile Reo.

Hi @Andre - I haven't set up the OL16 yet
But when I saw your message I went to check it out on the High Profile (old) Grand - which currently has my RM2 on it for tobaccoes.

Took off the RM2 and tried to screw in the OL16. Strangely it just keeps turning and doesn't screw in. As if the threads are not catching. It would appear to the naked eye (well my eye at least) that it should fit, but it seems like something is not fitting - maybe its just fractionally too wide to make contact in the cup.

Will check it out in more detail when I get round to it - but for now it looks like it won't work on the older high profile Grand.

Back