Flavour Description:
Irish Coffee

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 6mg
Mod: Pico25
Coil: Commercial 0.22 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:
This juice is phenomenal! I didn’t even need to spend time with it to make up my mind. It tastes exactly like Irish Coffee! It’s quite unbelievable! Both the coffee and whisky flavours are immediately noticeable.

I compare Andre’s Irish Coffee with Merak Infusion – Eleanor, which I bought from Malaysia. Eleanor has excellent reviews on the Internet and although I like it, I can not taste the whisky at all. Andre’s Irish Coffee is far superior to Eleanor.

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely!

Wow, I love a good Irish Coffee.

@Alex @Halfdaft Customs @Braki you would have to twist @Andre's arm! And while you're about it, twist his arm for a dinner and breakfast too. He's a chef of note - he spoilt me with the most superb medium-rare rump steak, which was cooked to perfection. Steakhouses don't even get that right sometimes! And, and a Banting breakfast the next morning of fried eggs, pork rashers and a pork sausage. He's a DIY in the vape room and kitchen!

Name of brand/flavour: Andre’s Irish Coffee
@Andre

Flavour Description:
Irish Coffee

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: 6mg
Mod: Pico25
Coil: Commercial 0.22 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:
This juice is phenomenal! I didn’t even need to spend time with it to make up my mind. It tastes exactly like Irish Coffee! It’s quite unbelievable! Both the coffee and whisky flavours are immediately noticeable.

I compare Andre’s Irish Coffee with Merak Infusion – Eleanor, which I bought from Malaysia. Eleanor has excellent reviews on the Internet and although I like it, I can not taste the whisky at all. Andre’s Irish Coffee is far superior to Eleanor.

Would I buy this juice again: Most definitely!

@Hooked - you're on your coffee hunt - so when you rave about this, then you make the rest of us wanna jump in the fire after you!

@Andre - thanks for sharing hte recipe - can't wait to try it!

Back