Another New Reload RTA :)

I honestly feel they can't better the OG 24 for dual, this might be a banger of a single coil but single is strictly for mtl for my vaping style

Good to see they have dropped the ugly top AF ring and went back to bottom.

Looks like a it might be a single coil dl as @CashKat88 stated need to keep up with the masses just hope it's not mesh

Just saw a video on YouTube from Grimm Green and he shows the deck of the Reload S rta and it looks finicky single coil dual airflow will have to wait and see the reviews

Last edited:
If Grimm Green's video is correct, then this is going to be a flavour banger of note!
It looks like at least one manufacturer is finally getting airflow sorted out :) ... those little "mogodies" above the coil are the answer, as they direct the airflow around the top of the coil, (see below) ... I would have extended them even further, altho' that would have made coil replacement and wicking a little more challenging

Airflow.png bottom vs. side airflow.png

If Grimm Green's video is correct, then this is going to be a flavour banger of note!
It looks like at least one manufacturer is finally getting airflow sorted out :) ... those little "mogodies" above the coil are the answer, as they direct the airflow around the top of the coil, (see below) ... I would have extended them even further, altho' that would have made coil replacement and wicking a little more challenging

View attachment 223248 View attachment 223249
Those little "mogodies" are just post screws and not vents, so they should have very little effect on the airflow. What I do like about them as that the elevated post screws get your coil legs out of the way of both your cotton and the bottom airflow. I am guessing this one will be a total banger, but I am waiting for Bogan to finally release the single coil version of the Blotto. I think it will be just as good, but at half the price of what the Reload is likely to come in at.

Those little "mogodies" are just post screws and not vents, so they should have very little effect on the airflow. What I do like about them as that the elevated post screws get your coil legs out of the way of both your cotton and the bottom airflow. I am guessing this one will be a total banger, but I am waiting for Bogan to finally release the single coil version of the Blotto. I think it will be just as good, but at half the price of what the Reload is likely to come in at.

I get that they're posts and not vents ;), and that is what makes them "mogodies" so great, as they direct the air flow as apposed direct AND dilute the air flow with unsaturated air ... which is why side air flow tanks rely heavily on coil spitting / pseudo vaporisation, requiring considerably higher power levels to function effectively, as everything is so diluted without it.
I've been having some fun with modeling fluid dynamics and the flow of air in and around tanks of recent, and this is right up my alley, and yes! ... your point of getting the legs out of the way is valid too ;)

Looks like it may have side airflow ports too, so bottom and side airflow a bit like the Druga RTA

Looks like it may have side airflow ports too, so bottom and side airflow a bit like the Druga RTA
Yes, very much like that, or the Blotto, or Kylin Mini V2.
I need to stop watching this page now, WANT levels getting dangerously high.

I get that they're posts and not vents ;), and that is what makes them "mogodies" so great, as they direct the air flow as apposed direct AND dilute the air flow with unsaturated air ... which is why side air flow tanks rely heavily on coil spitting / pseudo vaporisation, requiring considerably higher power levels to function effectively, as everything is so diluted without it.
I've been having some fun with modeling fluid dynamics and the flow of air in and around tanks of recent, and this is right up my alley, and yes! ... your point of getting the legs out of the way is valid too ;)
There are some side airflow vents just beneath the screws too, but what you say makes complete sense. So the post screws that are above the side air vents and slanted inwards (as opposed to above and out of the way) will help push the air from the side vents inwards instead of allowing it to escape straight up?

There are some side airflow vents just beneath the screws too, but what you say makes complete sense. So the post screws that are above the side air vents and slanted inwards (as opposed to above and out of the way) will help push the air from the side vents inwards instead of allowing it to escape straight up?

Spot on ;) ... so the side vent part worries me a lil' ... as side vents are generally way inferior to a bottom vent(s), a they do tend to dilute the air /eliquid mix more than a bottom vent, (to which the lower, and closer to the coil the vents are ... the better the concentration of air/eliquid).

You can see that in the pic bellow; I remade the inner chamber in a Zeus X, and effectively got rid of the top two rows of side air vents, and reduced the number of lower ones, whilst moving them as low as I could go.
In theory I compromised the total volume of air flow capability, however in practice not so, as the air velocity simply increased giving it greater inertia, and as it was underneath the coils, it created a much more dense vape, (so much more dense, that power levels had to be cut back to approximately half that of the chimney on the right).
I also reduced the chimney diameter by a mm to compensate, however that wasn't the major reason for the vape density improvement.

IMG_20210128_123642.jpg

Back