Any Limpopo-nites on here?

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi, my name is Dela Rey and i'm a vape-oholic, any other members from Limpopo? I always see all the vapemeets and store bashes going on in the other provinces and city centers, can we not get something similar going in our nick of the woods?

@BumbleBee , i think if there is one of those epic craft beer and food festivals in Haenertsburg, we need to try and arrange a Vape Meet :beer-toast1:
I was up at the Spring Fair the weekend before last, the vape scene in that area is extremely limited. But let's keep our ears to the ground, something might come up :)

I was at the Craft Beer, Food and Wine festival earlier in the year and there was quite a lot of vapers there. IT attracts a lot of people from all over, the GP number plates were in excess again, lol. Any of the other Limpoponites go to the festivals in Haenertsburg? You other guys are closer to the Druiwefees i guess?

I was at the Craft Beer, Food and Wine festival earlier in the year and there was quite a lot of vapers there. IT attracts a lot of people from all over, the GP number plates were in excess again, lol. Any of the other Limpoponites go to the festivals in Haenertsburg? You other guys are closer to the Druiwefees i guess?

The Spring Festival that happened there a few weeks ago? I was there with my girlfriend.
I even saw a vape stallekie, set up next to the town hall, but I cant remember the name of the shop on the banners. I was on a tight budget and didn't have a proper look - When I saw the vape merch, fight or flight kicked in and I ran away in fear of spending the money I needed for petrol/tollgates to get home.

The Spring Festival that happened there a few weeks ago? I was there with my girlfriend.
I even saw a vape stallekie, set up next to the town hall, but I cant remember the name of the shop on the banners. I was on a tight budget and didn't have a proper look - When I saw the vape merch, fight or flight kicked in and I ran away in fear of spending the money I needed for petrol/tollgates to get home.

Think that might have been @BumbleBee, he has http://vapeguy.co.za/ in Tzaneen.

We met a few awesome vape peeps at the spring market in Haenertsburg that weekend. It’s wonderful to see the community spirit come out in everyone when they spot a vape stal :D
The next big festival will be the berry festival in February.
Maybe we can arrange something awesome 8--)

LOL, Poloks has "No Chill" these days! Used to be such a balanced climate way back, stayed there for 7years

Tell me about it . It's just getting hotter and dryer every year.

upload_2018-11-14_7-56-45.png

Don't know where this site gets it's info from, but its overcast and windy here today, not at all what I've expected :confused:

Weather aside, where do most of my fellow limpopo-nites buy there gear/juice from? We've got @Bumblebabe in Tzaneen, Vape Clouds in Poloks and a sort-off-semi-vape-type shop here in Louis Trichardt

I buy juice from @YeOldeOke and @Sickboy77 mostly. There are vape shops in Ellisras, but they are smallish. It is easier to buy online.
Gear I got from Vape Cartel, Vaper's Corner, Vape King and @stevie g
Aaaaaand I am looking for a mod.
My Smok Stick X8 died last week, I broke my Protank 4's glass, and had to get the Subtank Nano out of retirement.
It has not been easy the last week. :sweating:

Shame man, that's not lekker at all @AniDey ! Maybe @BumbleBee can help you there. Just watch out for the little vape shop in the Modi-Mall in Nylstroom, selling fake eliquids and suspicious devices, was there over the weekend

[QUOTE Just watch out for the little vape shop in the Modi-Mall in Nylstroom, selling fake eliquids and suspicious devices, was there over the weekend[/QUOTE]
O jinne!!

Back