Any VTC4/5 LG or anything that will allow me to 0.05ohm??

I am to much of a noob to add value to this thread, All I will add is please be careful bud, we kinda like you ;).

It takes a lot to burst a battery, after about a minute of shorting on the battery it will start to swell, then it will start leaking acid, after about minutes it will start to burst open. then only explode. With that kinda time on your hands I could probably save my atty and take my mod to my black bin before any serious injury is caused. But like I said the battery from that test we did was efest and didnt even get warm on the 0.01ohm coil build. Confusing. But facts are facts.

It takes a lot to burst a battery, after about a minute of shorting on the battery it will start to swell, then it will start leaking acid, after about minutes it will start to burst open. then only explode. With that kinda time on your hands I could probably save my atty and take my mod to my black bin before any serious injury is caused. But like I said the battery from that test we did was efest and didnt even get warm on the 0.01ohm coil build. Confusing. But facts are facts.
Facts are also that some batteries have exploded with bad results. One in the middle of a vape meet. That is why batteries have specifications.

Some guy who had his tube almost explode in his pocket or hands, but subsequently had just enough time to throw it into the crowds... that guy would like a word with you.

Jokes aside, you're welcome to scout around the forum, where many videos have been posted about exploding batteries.
Some batteries, yes, it takes minutes to even start venting.
Other batteries... you pretty much have 5 seconds before you lose.

Ohm's law says youre playing with fire on that 0.05 ohm.
And I don't expect much sympathy is due your way if anything ever should go wrong.
But have it your way...

Last edited:
So does anyone know where I can get a 26650 vtc4/5?

Haven't seen anyone selling them anywhere. Not to say they don't exist or something...

But the 26650 VTC's are not very good. Compared to the 18650's, they lack in many departments.
As much as I can gather the 26650's are rated for 50A pulse, so you would still not be safely firing that low.

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no available IMR battery in any available size that will output even closely enough for this (well below 0.1ohm) to EVER be safe.

7f071f258dbaa6f9a41fbcb70572c316.png

At freshly charged:

4.2v / 0.01ohm = 420A (1764W)
4.2v / 0.05ohm = 84A (352.8W)

Some LIPO batteries can keep up with below 0.1 ohm, such as the one that goes into that ViciousAnt 260W mod (named Variant if memory serves).
Even though I don't think that battery specifically can do it...

Haven't seen anyone selling them anywhere. Not to say they don't exist or something...

But the 26650 VTC's are not very good. Compared to the 18650's, they lack in many departments.
As much as I can gather the 26650's are rated for 50A pulse, so you would still not be safely firing that low.

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no available IMR battery in any available size that will output even closely enough for this (well below 0.1ohm) to EVER be safe.

7f071f258dbaa6f9a41fbcb70572c316.png

At freshly charged:

4.2v / 0.01ohm = 420A (1764W)
4.2v / 0.05ohm = 84A (352.8W)

Some LIPO batteries can keep up with below 0.1 ohm, such as the one that goes into that ViciousAnt 260W mod (named Variant if memory serves).
Even though I don't think that battery specifically can do it...

Agreed, I think im going to scrap the idea of using a vtc 26650 and just go for the efests that can build down just abit lower then .1ohm

The efest is a 64A and at 0.07-0.09 can be quite safe accually. I wouldnt want to vape on a 0.01 anyways (even though the test we did showed no battery problems..) For cloud comps im sure anything around 0.07 - 0.09ohm would be just amazing at 64A. at 0.07ohm using 60A at 4.2v.

Hi guys,

Since iv gotten into dripping iv been looking for sony vtc 4/5 or similar, I like to build coils and cloud chase and cant do that with E-fest. I need to build in the 0.05 area. Who has or where can i order from to get batteries capable??

Thanks
0.06 is about the lowest you can go with the 26650's from efest, they have constant discharge rate of 32A but you can burst for 7 seconds op to 64 amps. and 0.06 is right on the limit of these coming in on 61.67

I would not recommend going lower than that... you can however try running two bats in parallel that but keep in mind that that will also increase your voltage...

Agreed, I think im going to scrap the idea of using a vtc 26650 and just go for the efests that can build down just abit lower then .1ohm

The efest is a 64A and at 0.07-0.09 can be quite safe accually. I wouldnt want to vape on a 0.01 anyways (even though the test we did showed no battery problems..) For cloud comps im sure anything around 0.07 - 0.09ohm would be just amazing at 64A. at 0.07ohm using 60A at 4.2v.
come in 3rd in the recent cloud chasing comp with a 0.1 ohm on the dot

0.06 is about the lowest you can go with the 26650's from efest, they have constant discharge rate of 32A but you can burst for 7 seconds op to 64 amps. and 0.06 is right on the limit of these coming in on 61.67

I would not recommend going lower than that... you can however try running two bats in parallel that but keep in mind that that will also increase your voltage...
Series will increase your voltage. I don't know of running in parallel on a tube mod. Parallel increases mah and amp load as far as I know.

awesome stuff. Efest and down to 0.06 it is for me then...

come in 3rd in the recent cloud chasing comp with a 0.1 ohm on the dot
If you aint first, you're last :)

Will post up a nice setup pic and video of cloud once this setup of mine is ready :)

Back