Anybody know these?

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Saw a guy advertise these on Facebook. Apparently new brands. He is from CPT.

Familiar? Safe?
7dbebe498524f9e8d9ab85c93fee4752.jpg
8e83546dfa8a676659b1a4705d06cb3b.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Saw a guy advertise these on Facebook. Apparently new brands. He is from CPT.

Familiar? Safe?
7dbebe498524f9e8d9ab85c93fee4752.jpg
8e83546dfa8a676659b1a4705d06cb3b.jpg

Cutwood is not a new juice they been around for a good few years and is made in the USA.
If im not mistaken i think mystique nectar is a local range.

Price point is usually a good way to distinguish a fake but it is not a bulletproof approach, as the guy could always charge you RRP of the authentic product when it is actually a fake juice.

Last edited:
@Braki R30 for 10ml and R80 for 30ml of cutwood juice is too good to be true.
And as far as i know cutwood doesn't sell juice in 10ml unless they do now because of EU standards.

Maybe someone else can comment on the 10ml. But as for pricing its too cheap to be authentic.

@Braki R30 for 10ml and R80 for 30ml of cutwood juice is too good to be true.
And as far as i know cutwood doesn't sell juice in 10ml unless they do now because of EU standards.

Maybe someone else can comment on the 10ml. But as for pricing its too cheap to be authentic.

10ml due to EU standards yes :)

If anybody wants the guys name just inbox me. Hope I didn't start a war.

Was just surprised seeing someone advertising on a Westcoast Facebook page. Kinda excited. No courier fees.

Was just surprised seeing someone advertising on a Westcoast Facebook page. Kinda excited. No courier fees.

Its a good thing you brought it up and shared your findings, thank you. Its important that we get it cleared if these juices are in fact authentic or fake especially the local juices (Hardwicks and Puffy Puffs)

I dont want to stir the pot and jump to conclusions but its important the local manufacturers give us the thumbs up first on this one.

Doesn't look familiar to me, please pm me details, thanks.

@Braki , if it looks too good to be true it usually is, especially if they are selling way under what a shop would charge.

The main problem with suspected cloned juices like this being sold as originals is that you have no idea what actually was used in manufacturing the, and some may even be harmful to your health!

I bough mystic nectar sphinx to try and it was R160 for 30 ml, 2 for R140 sounds iffy to me, unless he is the mixer.

@Braki , if it looks too good to be true it usually is, especially if they are selling way under what a shop would charge.

The main problem with suspected cloned juices like this being sold as originals is that you have no idea what actually was used in manufacturing the, and some may even be harmful to your health!

Is there nothing in this world that people dont try to clone and pawn of as “original” . In Umhlanga there is a shop selling LV bags for R3000 each, fake as chips but she is convinced they are originals even after showing her pricing from LV. @Room Fogger is right on the money with “if its too good to be true”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone had some cuttwood juice on this forum In a thread somewhere not sure think its @Rob Fisher maybe we must ask him either way he knows his imports

Resistance is futile

Kindly pm me the details so we can look into it. Unless its an established brick and mortar store or online shop then we did not supply them. (i suspect this guy may have purchased clearance stock somehwere and is now retonf to s99a fee bulcks selling it off

I am not aware of any cloned Xhype products in circulation

Last edited:
Someone had some cuttwood juice on this forum In a thread somewhere not sure think its @Rob Fisher maybe we must ask him either way he knows his imports

Resistance is futile

Yip I used to vape Cuttwood a few years back... I really liked thier Monster Melons. There was a lot of clone Cuttwood around so be careful.

So will all the clones out there it would be safer to buy from a respected vendor.

Resistance is futile

At those prices they have to be fake.

My personal fear is that we all know that,so im assuming that the guys doing the fakes also know it.
It may just be a matter of time before they up their prices and then theres no way to differentiate between some of them.

Or perhaps they may just be stupid and keep their pricing the same..

So will all the clones out there it would be safer to buy from a respected vendor.

Resistance is futile
To be more precise - a supporting vendor on here, which opens up a wonderful further channel in addition to a largely proven record.

What worries me is that for instance the Westcoast is small and people are not very well informed in this parts. I'm sure there are some that do their research. But if you start selling fakes people will buy it and then they have a bad experience and Vaping gets a bad name. Like the only shop around her sells these weird imported no name brand goods.

I for one as a noobie got excited when I saw there's a shop and luckily I went and did my research. I don't know how many vapers are around this part of the world. But I think a well reputed supplier who opens a small shop in this part of the country may just make some serious money.

What worries me is that for instance the Westcoast is small and people are not very well informed in this parts. I'm sure there are some that do their research. But if you start selling fakes people will buy it and then they have a bad experience and Vaping gets a bad name. Like the only shop around her sells these weird imported no name brand goods.

I for one as a noobie got excited when I saw there's a shop and luckily I went and did my research. I don't know how many vapers are around this part of the world. But I think a well reputed supplier who opens a small shop in this part of the country may just make some serious money.
I would say a good franchise opportunity for you and @Hooked to look into

Resistance is futile

@Braki The Mystic Nectar juices are not new at all. I bought Silkworm a few months back and at that time the others in the pic were on the market as well.

Interesting that it was posted on a WC page. WC doesn't seem to have many vapers, judging by the absence of vape shops - or my absence of knowledge of them! Which FB page is it? If you don't want to post the name here could you PM me? I'd like to see what's going on... I've got to be at the centre of the action, you understand!

If it's legit then no courier fees is a BIG plus!

Back