Anybody know these?

On that same topic I saw milkman 30ml going for 65bucks

Resistance is futile

According to Cuttwood, there aren't any distributors in SA therefore to be certain that your Cuttwood juice is legit, you have to buy it from a reputable dealer. There are a ton of cloned Malaysian juices, Pancake Man, Milkman, Cuttwood available and if you just see the price, you'll know its fake.

Plenty fakes around, and the market is even bigger.

Friday night I was mixing some liquid, and my wife saw a wanted add on one of her facebook groups of a guy looking for juice, and he was willing to pay R90 for 100ml of juice.
Depending on the recipe, I cannot even mix my own juice for that.

Two more on Facebook. Prices are tempting.
93914604f163e2f6ca73be59e3d65b12.jpg
5958cf465807998a399bc51d4456442d.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
6bc39499b1402eed8179020da717d6e4.jpg

Two more on Facebook. Prices are tempting.
93914604f163e2f6ca73be59e3d65b12.jpg
5958cf465807998a399bc51d4456442d.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
6bc39499b1402eed8179020da717d6e4.jpg

These juices are not fake but are guys that diy and are trying to make some extra bucks.
You run two risks though buying juice from these guys.

1. You have no idea who they are and how clean they are so for all you know they could be mixing there juice in their Garage next to their open bottle of meth spirits. (I may be over exaggerating but always better to think the worst first then to suffer the worst latter)

2. They are in it to make some extra bucks and at the price their mixes are probably a one or two concentrate mix so your Mango Delux may taste a bit like Mango infused with toilet water.

If one wants to save some cash on juice what i suggest is chat to some of the diy guys on the forum and let them help you to get started through the one shot/hardshot route.

It really is such a easy way of mixing up and your juice will cost you much less .
All you will need to mix up a hardshot/oneshot is -
1.VG
2.PG
3.Nic
4.Your Hardshot/One Shot
5.Scale

Thats it.. Nothing else and there are currently so many great juices available in this form with even more coming on a monthly basis.

These juices are not fake but are guys that diy and are trying to make some extra bucks.
You run two risks though buying juice from these guys.

1. You have no idea who they are and how clean they are so for all you know they could be mixing there juice in their Garage next to their open bottle of meth spirits. (I may be over exaggerating but always better to think the worst first then to suffer the worst latter)

2. They are in it to make some extra bucks and at the price their mixes are probably a one or two concentrate mix so your Mango Delux may taste a bit like Mango infused with toilet water.

If one wants to save some cash on juice what i suggest is chat to some of the diy guys on the forum and let them help you to get started through the one shot/hardshot route.

It really is such a easy way of mixing up and your juice will cost you much less .
All you will need to mix up a hardshot/oneshot is -
1.VG
2.PG
3.Nic
4.Your Hardshot/One Shot
5.Scale

Thats it.. Nothing else and there are currently so many great juices available in this form with even more coming on a monthly basis.

Thanks @Clouds4Days :) I actually placed an order for DIY stuffs on Friday. So should get them by Tuesday. I ordered some premixed concentrates and single concentrates from the reputable suppliers. So hoping I will get this right the first try.

Thanks @Clouds4Days :) I actually placed an order for DIY stuffs on Friday. So should get them by Tuesday. I ordered some premixed concentrates and single concentrates from the reputable suppliers. So hoping I will get this right the first try.

Thats awesome, im glad to hear. Is this your first diy purchase?

Yes :eek: Nervous as hell. Going the weight route so got a scale as well. Read all the primers and watched YouTube videos galore. Still nervous cause the ratios is still Greek to me. But I will figure it out.... I hope:worried:
If you have any questions or need help, just ask, me or many others here will be glad to assist. Just say the word.

Regards

Yes :eek: Nervous as hell. Going the weight route so got a scale as well. Read all the primers and watched YouTube videos galore. Still nervous cause the ratios is still Greek to me. But I will figure it out.... I hope:worried:

No dont stress yourself out about it. After your first mix you will realise what was i stressed about ;)

The only thing i can stress to you about is dont wing it terms of recipes (i did this when i started and got put off diy for about 4 months). Find a recipe to your flavour profile you enjoy and mix that up

No dont stress yourself out about it. After your first mix you will realise what was i stressed about ;)

The only thing i can stress to you about is dont wing it terms of recipes (i did this when i started and got put off diy for about 4 months). Find a recipe to your flavour profile you enjoy and mix that up

My problem is I havent been exposed to a lot of flavours yet. So not sure yet what I really like. I got a nutty popcorn and strawberry donut that I constantly refill into my Pico and Smok. I ordered one of those sample boxes so hope I get a taste of other flavours to see which way to go. Then I'll get my arsenal ready for the DIY flavors I like. For now I bought basics to mix 1/2 flavor recipes.

If you have any questions or need help, just ask, me or many others here will be glad to assist. Just say the word.

Regards

Thank you @Raindance I will probably bombard you guys with a lot of questions still :)

My problem is I havent been exposed to a lot of flavours yet. So not sure yet what I really like. I got a nutty popcorn and strawberry donut that I constantly refill into my Pico and Smok. I ordered one of those sample boxes so hope I get a taste of other flavours to see which way to go. Then I'll get my arsenal ready for the DIY flavors I like. For now I bought basics to mix 1/2 flavor recipes.

Thank you @Raindance I will probably bombard you guys with a lot of questions still :)
Go ahead, make our day! LOL.

Regards

Back