Anyone know this brand?

Proton

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all

A friend of mine bought this at the flea market.. Wow I love the taste to bits! I am definitely getting some... Its really nice.. Note sure if it is a quality brand or just knockoffs or whatnot but it tastes nice.. Really nice.. Like those pink sweets.. And strong! :)
ee03805db2cd4ac7ade0882e7b62f8db.jpg

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk

Amaren is a brand who carried over from Hookah flavours I believe

Hey all

A friend of mine bought this at the flea market.. Wow I love the taste to bits! I am definitely getting some... Its really nice.. Note sure if it is a quality brand or just knockoffs or whatnot but it tastes nice.. Really nice.. Like those pink sweets.. And strong! :)

I will never buy a flavour from a flea market or china mall.
That's what got me back on cigs 3 years ago after quiting for 3 months.
Because it was cheap knock offs.

Hey all

Nothing wrong with Amaren, I tasted one a while ago (I think it was called "Blue") that was actually damned tasty. The only thing IMO that you have to watch out for is that it is a juice that has been knocked off, so you will find R10 versions that are probably not too safe to vape. But if its the real stuff then it's okay!

Ok thanks guys. All I can Say is it was NICE... VERY NICE.. but im sure I will find something at vapecon

Nothing wrong with Amaren, I tasted one a while ago (I think it was called "Blue") that was actually damned tasty. The only thing IMO that you have to watch out for is that it is a juice that has been knocked off, so you will find R10 versions that are probably not too safe to vape. But if its the real stuff then it's okay!

They make hubbly/ hookah/ shisha flavour, quality of that is pretty good.

I'm just here here to soak up knowledge... Basically I'm a sponge.

They make hubbly/ hookah/ shisha flavour, quality of that is pretty good.

They're actually a local tobacco manufacturer. So that would probably be an easy way to tell if it's the legitimate brand.

Hey all

I used to vape the blue mix back in my twisp days ;) bluemix is lekka, never tried this one tho

What flavour is blue mix coz this pink is dam good and strong flavor

If I remember correctly it has a fruity, musky taste without the musk. Have you ever vaped anything with sweet and tart in it? Its got very similar profile to it

What flavour is blue mix coz this pink is dam good and strong flavor

If I remember correctly it has a fruity, musky taste without the musk. Have you ever vaped anything with sweet and tart in it? Its got very similar profile to it,

I bought some so-called juice from the local China town a while back. I'm pretty sure some were diesel or avgas based...
Some were ok'ish, but I'm not even convinced that the others are safe for human consumption. There in lies the problem, you never know which week you'll be buying the weedkiller instead of the ejuice.
That said, I've tried some pretty noxious genuine juices (Electrostix OMG).

Blue mix by Ameren has a strong blueberry flavour. There is a slight mint undertone. More menthol than mint.

I vaped Amaren's Pink, and it was delicious. Got it from a tobacco shop. It wasn't cheap China stuff.

Back