Anyone Know Where I Can Find This Locally?

eciggies can sell you the uCan from innokin.
I think it is around 150'sih bucks.

I bought one from eCiggies but haven't used it yet... cool looking goodie...

ucan
ucan_1.png

Thanks guys. I'm looking for something small to carry 1.5ml or so around with me when I'm not at home. Will check the different sites. Liked the look of the one I posted, just want to see how bulky it is first

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm looking for something small to carry 1.5ml or so around with me when I'm not at home. Will check the different sites. Liked the look of the one I posted, just want to see how bulky it is first

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The uCan holds about 10mls of juice and you can put a keyring through the top so makes it pretty easy to carry.

When filled it can be slightly heavy but nothing that a jeans/formal pants belt loop cant handle. The uCan is stainless steel and has a really nice finish to it. it is also a vacuum seal type device and does keep the juice nice and fresh. Wouldn't use the uCan to steep juices though as no air gets in only when decanting so as to keep the pressure normalised.

If you are in CPT and attending the Vape Meet in April and are not in a hurry to get one I can bring mine along and you can have a look at it.

Short review on the Innokin U-Can - Looks really kewl and the build quality is awesome and very solid! The result is that it's pretty heavy... it weighs 90 grams (and to give you an idea on weight the Kayfun Lite Plus weighs 96 grams). I doubt the device would leak and I've played around with it in my tool box for a while and no leak.

But... I think it's built to drip drops and not fill atomisers because that's a slow process. You have to push the button a lot to fill a tank.

It's too heavy to be portable and carried around in your pocket and it's delivery system is too slow... but as a dripper accessory it's damn near perfect!

Short review on the Innokin U-Can - Looks really kewl and the build quality is awesome and very solid! The result is that it's pretty heavy... it weighs 90 grams (and to give you an idea on weight the Kayfun Lite Plus weighs 96 grams). I doubt the device would leak and I've played around with it in my tool box for a while and no leak.

But... I think it's built to drip drops and not fill atomisers because that's a slow process. You have to push the button a lot to fill a tank.

It's too heavy to be portable and carried around in your pocket and it's delivery system is too slow... but as a dripper accessory it's damn near perfect!
Thank you. That is very good to know.

Back