Anyone Willing To Help?

I just once again want to thank everyone who donated goodies for my buddy. You guys are awesome and it will not be forgotten!! In the times we live in its amazing to see how giving and friendly people can still be!! This is truely a eye opening experience for me and just shows what a amazing forum (family) this is!! And I'm proud to be apart off it!!

Morning all! Anyone who is willing to help my buddy out, please let me know. I'm doinging all I can to get him sorted out with a nice vape setup.

Morning all! Anyone who is willing to help my buddy out, please let me know. I'm doinging all I can to get him sorted out with a nice vape setup.
Hi @Wca can you please clarify what you mean by a nice vape setup as there seem to have been many offers made for your friend? maybe if you can be more specific might speed up process.

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Actually received a full setup this morning from a guy out of the UK who was in school with my buddy and Me. So he is completely hooked up now. @Tristan and @Zegee , I'm just trying to help a buddy out that had a bit of a raw deal. I apoligise if I bothered you guys in any way and will not post in this tread again and ask the admin to remove it.

Actually received a full setup this morning from a guy out of the UK who was in school with my buddy and Me. So he is completely hooked up now. @Tristan and @Zegee , I'm just trying to help a buddy out that had a bit of a raw deal. I apoligise if I bothered you guys in any way and will not post in this tread again and ask the admin to remove it.
Hi wca it's not a bother , glad u sorted with kit please do share with us when you guys are ready

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

@Wca your friend is sorted.
May I suggest everyone make use of the PIF procedure and forward all requests, suggestions, gear and juice to PIF admin.

You know what, this was a bad idea. Just wanted to help a friend out. Thanks you for everyone who helped out, but I think I'm rather gona pay everyone. Did not know there is a procedure to follow and I'm sorry for not following it. I will make contact with the people who helped out and make good with them.

You know what, this was a bad idea. Just wanted to help a friend out. Thanks you for everyone who helped out, but I think I'm rather gona pay everyone. Did not know there is a procedure to follow and I'm sorry for not following it. I will make contact with the people who helped out and make good with them.
No need to pay anyone, they will surely refuse, which will make it worse for you. There is no set procedure to follow. For sure one could contact the PIF Boss, but we are not prescriptive. Methinks it was not the principle at play, but maybe the way you did it with the anonymity and other factors that could gave been interpreted in a not too good light.
May I suggest you and we leave this matter as is. And move on.

Back