/ˈdɛmi/

prefix
  1. 1.
    half; half-size.
    "demisemiquaver"

2. 2.
    partially; in an inferior degree.
    "demigod"

My girlfriend is a dirty little minx; when i cum in her mouth she likes to gargle it, blow bubbles with it and then let it dribble out of her mouth and down over her chin and tits.

She may be completely paralysed and have down syndrom but i know deep down she likes it

Oh Dear (oops starting off on the wrong foot here, that's patronising isn't it?) It appears that I need to man up about man hours. Apparently saying man hours is now offensive in regards to woman hours, persons hours or non gender specific hours. So here is the thing. If I purchase a mech mod, I want it made by a man who puts in many man hours. I do not want it made by a woman, a person or by someone who does not recognise his Johnson or wishes they had one.

When the man who has put in many man hours has finished my mech he must look on it with awe and satisfaction and if he gets a hard on looking at the awesomeness, I will not mind but take that as a sign of perfection.

I apologize that I do not want a woman to make my mech for I do not want a feminine touch but would be happy to have that touch in another context.

A person making my mech would not make a good mech as any person wanting to be called a person would be a conflicted person and I do not want a conflicted mech. As for non gender specific, sorry I want my mech to be male, a man's mech made by a man by man hours.

The fact that the man who makes my mech, may have to put on his big girl panties to do so is a matter for another discussion.

I trust that this apology will satisfy any one/person/man/woman/non binary/thing or body that recognises it for what it is.

I am apologizing for waking up this thread. It is so obviously being shunned by many who should be using it.

Sorry about that.

I am apologizing for waking up this thread. It is so obviously being shunned by many who should be using it.

Sorry about that.
I apologize for reading this, I was bored. Idle eyes are the Devils work

Sorry about that.

I apologize for not apologizing... Sorry, what am I apologizing for again?

...little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time, but you were always on my mind

...sorry

I'm sorry I ever opened this thread. My head hurts now.

I want to apologize for all the derailment today... my replies were a bit off track and my mind off the rails... I shall conduct myself better tomorrow.

I want to apologize for all the derailment today... my replies were a bit off track and my mind off the rails... I shall conduct myself better tomorrow.
But that would entail being grown up and not being childish and then you would have to apologise for that!!!

Really? :oops: .... I wish to apologise for my tardiness in NOT derailing a single thread this week :doh: and promise to try harder today :think:

Back