Apology

Grand Guru

The Vape Guru
LV

Awards
To the fellow forumites who were offended by the “heavy” jokes of religious nature, I want to present a humble apology. I obviously never intended to hurt anybody’s feelings but we all have different tolerance thresholds and I do respect that.

on a lighter note…

upload_2021-5-15_19-56-24.jpeg

I hardly ever get offended by things posted online, I am a Christian and I thought the posts were funny. This post has probably offended someone, if it has, I'm not sorry:flipa:

To the fellow forumites who were offended by the “heavy” jokes of religious nature, I want to present a humble apology. I obviously never intended to hurt anybody’s feelings but we all have different tolerance thresholds and I do respect that.

on a lighter note…

I'm offended that you have to apologize to somebody else who got offended.

elberthubbard1-2x.jpg

When did society as a whole get so easily offended? What went wrong? No wonder the world is in such a state, we are to offended all the time to actually go out and address real issues. We'd rather shift blame and hide behind offence.
giphy.gif

To anyone i have offended i offer you my middle finger! I mean i apologise (fingers crossed)!:monoloco:

Why is it that certain people, for example, Gay, transgender, non binary and so on think they are special.

Stuff you, I am heterosexual, married for 42 years, have two heterosexual children and we are all contributors to society.

You are not special, I am.

Why is it that certain people, for example, Gay, transgender, non binary and so on think they are special.

Stuff you, I am heterosexual, married for 42 years, have two heterosexual children and we are all contributors to society.

You are not special, I am.
WTF does even non binary mean? Is it with no gender at all, like an object? :think:

As per the complaint, "IT" sees Itself as neither male nor female regardless of genitalia. Personally I have no issue with trans gender but in my opinion this non binary stuff is attention seeking BS.

As per the complaint, "IT" sees Itself as neither male nor female regardless of genitalia. Personally I have no issue with trans gender but in my opinion this non binary stuff is attention seeking BS.
Never heard such nonsense in my life!

I think "IT" f@king really is the end of the world!

Spot on how this should be dealt with. Expecting us to play with and acknowledge this identity politics BS is exactly what the problem is with non binary or transgender crap peddled to us. People can identify as anything they want but it doesn't mean we are to accept it and agree to address them with their preferred pronoun. In one of he's other videos he mentions biology and how can a transgender man go to a doctor and demand to be treated as a woman. Or vice versa. Good luck finding certain organs and the correct medical advice and treatment. Lol being gay or lesbian is a sexual preference and although I'm old school heterosexual married with kids I have no major problem with that as in that it's their personal opinion and choice of lifestyle it's not this weird identity bs.

This is a very slippery slope where does it stop. Lol so we call them Lassie and Black Beauty now?

Last edited:
Spot on how this should be dealt with. Expecting us to play with and acknowledge this identity politics BS is exactly what the problem is with non binary or transgender crap peddled to us. People can identify as anything they want but it doesn't mean we are to accept it and agree to address them with their preferred pronoun. In one of he's other videos he mentions biology and how can a transgender man go to a doctor and demand to be treated as a woman. Or vice versa. Good luck finding certain organs and the correct medical advice and treatment. Lol being gay or lesbian is a sexual preference and although I'm old school heterosexual married with kids I have no major problem with that as in that it's their personal opinion and choice of lifestyle it's not this weird identity bs.

This is a very slippery slope where does it stop. Lol so we call them Lassie and Black Beauty now?

You gotta give it to the horse girl. She’s got a perfect coordination skills!

Back