Aqua RTA

Vapington

Northern Craft Vapes
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
AQUA CLONE

Hey guys got me an Aqua last week and though I would share my experience thus far!

COSMETICS : Very good looking piece IMO. Simple clean SS finish and looks smart on any mod.

BUILD QUALITY : Being a clone its not bad at all. I am not sure what company manufactured my one though. Only crappy thing is the tank section moves about if Airflow is set to fully open - could just be mine? Threading etc is good overall. Most of my drip tips however dont fit very snug which is annoying.

PRACTICALITY : Ok this is where it kinda falls short for I think alot of people (however it has a saving grace which we will get to). Its one hell of a b@tch to build - you need 3 hands lol. Being a dual post with screw on tops you have to wrap around two coils pretty much at once lol! Once you kinda get the hang of it - by wrapping one full 360 its not too bad but will be a noobs worst nightmare. The juice capacity is small at like 2.5ml but filling is not too bad.

BUILDING : As said above - its not a walk in the park like a kayfun. It will have you swearing at it at times if you dont be careful :-D once you get the hang of it it's not too bad though. The deck is easy to work around. Wicking it up is easy too - simply feed your wicks into the juice channels so they end up popping out the bottom once the chimney is secured down - the chimney is adjustable from the top of device so you can let more or less juice into those channels. The next issue pops up - the chimney has an O-ring the fits at the top of the tank section - to adjust airflow you have to turn the tank section and if you were like me and didtn know you will end up flooding those juice channels as the chimney unscrews itself along with your tank lol. So you need to hold the top part and turn the tank section on its own. This is a dual coil ONLY device

aqua.jpg

AIRFLOW : Not bad - its airy enough for me but I know alot of you would want more. Adjusting is a breeze as long as you dont unscrew your chimney along with it :giggle:

FLAVOUR : Oh yes, the saving grace! Wow one of the most intense flavour producers out there - kicks my kayfuns butt! I have Nicoticket H1N1 in here and its just so good! The build in it is a dual coil 28g, 2mm, ID with cotton wick with resistence at 0.9 ohms. Vapour is warm and tasty !

VAPOUR PRODUCTION : Not too bad. With a 50/50 juice it blows decent enough clouds for me and let me tell you again those clouds are tasty ones :clap:

FINAL THOUGHTS : A great little RTA overall. Even though its slightly more difficult to build than most it is rewarding in its flavour! I have not had any gurgling or dry hits at all (only gurgled when I made the mistake of turning the tank section that opened the juice control along with it lol)

Big question : Is it a Kayfun killer? Errrrm IMO it has more intense flavour (that will obviously depend on your build too) but that's about it so overall the Kayfun is a better all rounder.

The original and alot of clones being clones use a driptip thats slightly bigger than the standard 510 jobs because its designed to be used as the juice flow control adjuster.

IMO the aqua shines at 0.6 ohms it just does some magic to tobacco juices.
Its not to bad to build once you get the hang of it. I use 2 mandrels and leave them in until its all all tightened down.

It is a kayfun killer where flavour is concerned but a 2.ml tank and dual coils its a juice hog and the fill process is fiddly so yeah you right the kayfun comes out tops for convenience and a great vape

Awesome review man enjoy the Aqua I do.

another aqua lover

these are truly awesome tanks

@Vapington , all of the aquas are a bit loose if the juice chamber is open a bit

Thanks for a great review. Of all the RTAs I ever owned, the Aqua gave the best vape by far. My standard coiling was at 0.6 ohms too.

Back