$14.9one unit.jpg
unit.jpg

Where can we check prices on these items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Vaporflask uses kx-40d temperature control chip

Where can we check prices on these items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ice

Prices will only be available once the stock arrives. Keep an eye on the new arrivals tab on the Vape king site

The Vaporflask uses kx-40d temperature control chip

Sorry, but my ability to wade through the engrish contained in most clone-review sites are fail atm, and results in massive headaches...

Would that be the Waidea or the Kangxin clone you're bringing in?

Not sure which chip clone it has..

They are all arriving on Monday they cleared customs on Friday afternoon

Last edited:
Bummer

Sent from my S5 while vaping on my Subtank

Sitting in customs, arrived here on Friday just waiting for them to release :)

I was there today and completely spaced on asking about the 2 Puff Drip Tips and Japanese Cotton because I was in a such a rush to get back to work.

Thanks for the heads up.

Please take note the APC didn't arrive due to factory fault. Arriving next week.

Stock is here guys. With the exception of the APC mod - they will only be here later, supplier forgot to ship :swear:

http://vapeking.co.za/new-arrivals.html

Please take note the APC didn't arrive due to factory fault. Arriving next week.

@Gizmo @Stroodlepuff :

Now you guys have me heavily confused about the Vaporflask clones... Is it the 40W with temp limiting, or the 50W without temp limiting, or something I haven't found/seen anywhere else?

Also, if I could bother you for a favour? I would love if you could take a few actual photos of the front, back, top and button-yielding side - Would really love to be able to put in an order right now if possible, but have a few internal fears that need to be assuaged first...

Unfortunately the vaporflask did not come in with the temp control :( Only the 50W Regulated. We do however have the vaporshark temp control tho.

The subtank o-rings?

Back