Asmodus minikin reborn 168w broken

Conrad

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day all.

I have a asmodus minikin reborn 168w. That got damaged. A friend of mine used it and it leaked juice inside. He then used electrical cleaner to clean it and it burned most of the plastic around it. Can some please tell me how to fix it or have one that is not in use.

Good day all.

I have a asmodus minikin reborn 168w. That got damaged. A friend of mine used it and it leaked juice inside. He then used electrical cleaner to clean it and it burned most of the plastic around it. Can some please tell me how to fix it or have one that is not in use.
Define "burned", or post a pic ... you may well be able to get away with some sanding followed by a good buff and or a respray? ... and the display lens can always be remade using a small piece of tinted perspex ;)

The inner plastic is damaged. So if i can get that inner piece it would be awesome
I think your best option would be to get a piece of perspex the same thickness and cut / shape it to fit ... acrylic plastics can be shaped / bent when heated to around 150 - 160 degrees C, unless you have access to a 3D printer?

Back