Aspire Triton

Smoky Jordan

Vaping... a life changer
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Who is going to get this tank on pre order?

So amped for this one

I am also interested as well as in the rebuildable base which look like an optional extra

I actually won one on their site when they gave away 50 a day for 3 days. It went from Hong Kong to Dubai and left Dubai this morning

Cool thx. Will you also be getting the rebuildable base?

Please keep us posted on how it vapes. Im really interested :)

Sorry I haven't gotten back,its been a crazy week!
So I fired up the Triton and was quite pleasantly surprised. Vape it from a iStick 50w and it was really good. I was also very surprised to see how easy it fills from the top, even if you use bottles with think nozzles. The dual airflow adjustments are also neat. There is definitely a lot to play with before you get the perfect vape from it.

It came with a 0.4 ohm coil inside which workes very well i must say. There was also an additional 1.8 ohm coil included in the box.

I myself do not really like to vape directly to lung, im more a mouth to lung kinda guy. I think for now I will stick with my Reo and my Nautilus Mini for now. Im actually selling the Triton now as Im no longer going to use it

So are any vendors getting these tritons and coils in anytime soon??

Any vendors actually have the Aspire Triton tank and coils in stock yet?
aspire-triton-product.jpg

We have these inbound but only in August due to waiting for a co-shipment from Kangertech.

We are also bringing in the brand new Aspire Pegasus box mod which was released today. More info on this mod will be released over the next few days

We get our products within 5 to 7 days from the date they leave our supplier. Had problems with DHL and TNT but our new shipping company is awesome.

Yes but then the shipping will take a month or more... I still don't have my REO Clone which I ordered a long time ago...:confused:

Sorry for that. It is really not a nice experience. We are working to find new cooperation company for a faster delivery.

The Aspire Triton is now in stock with 1.8 and 0.4 coils as well as the Eleaf EC Ni200 coil which fits perfectly on the Atlantis and Triton Atomisers. Finally temperature control on your Aspire Subohm tank at a decent price! :) Find them here

Back