Aspire Zelos Kit & Nautilus 2 0.7 ohm or 1.8 coil

Laura Lee-Hillier

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello All,

So a bit of background, I started using the Twisp Ion and then tried out the Eleaf Ijust 3 and realised that I prefer a MTL setup. So got myself the Aspire Zelos Kit yesterday which I am so far very happy with it. It came pre-installed with the 0.7 ohm coil and the flavour is good but not as good as in the Twisp ION. I have it running at 18.5W currently and open on 2 airflow holes as I like quite a tight draw. Is this the right wattage to run the 0.7 coil? I obviously haven't tried the 1.8 ohm coil yet but I see online that it's supposed to run at a lower wattage 10 - 14W.

To anyone who has the Aspire Zelos with the Nautilus 2 tank please let me know which ones you prefer from your experience as I want to order more coils.

Thanks a mill!

I think you are pretty much in the perfect range for use with the 0.7 coil. What W you use is dependent on how you like it. Higher W would result in warmer vape and lower would be colder. I think I read somewhere that the 0.7 coil is happy up to 25w? But play around, there is no "correct" W setting per say... The correct setting is what you prefer it at.

@Laura Lee-Hillier I just put up my nautilus 2 tank for sale but when I used the
ohm coil I used to go up to 23w or so fine. better flavour at slightly higher watts nd as @baksteen8168 said...find whats right for you. The 0.7 ohm coil states on the coil 18w-23w (optimal flavour n usage) so maybe push it up a little.

Back