Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The new bridge from Atmizoo. Combining all the past options culminating in their next and best creation! I have just built it and finally, you can have MTL all the way to fully open DL! More to report in a day or so!
Steam Shell 3.jpgSteam Shell 4.jpgSteam Shell 5.jpgSteam Shell 6.jpg

Day Two with the Steam Shell. 4mm airflow pin. I'm really happy with it. Bazinga!
Stean Shell 2306 1.jpgStean Shell 2306 2.jpg

The Steam Shell is a real winner! Day 3 using the Steam Shell. So happy with the airflow!
BB Engraved Steam Shell 2.jpg

I am still using my Steam Shell. So happy with the airflow with the 4mm airflow pin in a Billet Box! The flavour is on point! It's been a while since I have had a BB in daily usage for a long time!
Steam Shell 001.jpgSteam Shell 002.jpgSteam Shell 003.jpgSteam Shell 004.jpgSteam Shell 005.jpgSteam Shell 006.jpg

@Rob Fisher I absolutely love my SteamShell as well, but I always get dry hits on it after chain vaping it around 5 times. Did you experience this?
I've tried all kinds of different coils in it, also tried doing long wicks and short wicks on the cotton. That gap between the Atmizoo Snailtank and the bottom of the SteamShell is so small and I worry that's the issue?

@Rob Fisher I absolutely love my SteamShell as well, but I always get dry hits on it after chain vaping it around 5 times. Did you experience this?
I've tried all kinds of different coils in it, also tried doing long wicks and short wicks on the cotton. That gap between the Atmizoo Snailtank and the bottom of the SteamShell is so small and I worry that's the issue?

The first two times I wicked it, it was perfect in every way. The last time I used it I also had dry hits and couldn't work out what I did differently! I will give it another go when I finish with the Tita.

The first two times I wicked it, it was perfect in every way. The last time I used it I also had dry hits and couldn't work out what I did differently! I will give it another go when I finish with the Tita.
No rush at all, I was just curious if its something that's a common issue or if its my own wrongdoing. Thanks Uncle Rob!

Back