Atom AIO | Product Overview

For those who were wondering whether to get the Atom or not...... GET ONE!!! Absolute fantastic device for it's size got one today and i must say, I own a few Twisp devices and out of all of them, this is the one with the best flavor nice loose MTL draw, and the included 0.5 ohm coil does a fantastic job added to that it has NOT left my hand since i got it and only a quarter battery drained so stop wondering, hop over to the kiosk and grab one good one @Twisp

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are stoked to hear your thoughts. :) Enjoy and be sure to keep us updated with your experience. :)

Ok? So as is the norm i always share the good and the bad so people can make informed decisions..... Yesterday, second tank full, i notice a burned taste refilled and primed the coil again, no joycoil burned in two tank fullsand i vape like a sane person and dont chain vape

So seeing as there is no spare coil in the kit i suspect it will lie in the back of a dark cupboard untill i decide if i want to spend money on new coils if they burn in 2 days???

@Mic Lazzari @HPBotha

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Ok? So as is the norm i always share the good and the bad so people can make informed decisions..... Yesterday, second tank full, i notice a burned taste refilled and primed the coil again, no joycoil burned in two tank fullsand i vape like a sane person and dont chain vape

So seeing as there is no spare coil in the kit i suspect it will lie in the back of a dark cupboard untill i decide if i want to spend money on new coils if they burn in 2 days???

@Mic Lazzari @HPBotha

Thanks for your feedback. I have used the Atom with both 50/50 and 70/30 juices. The atom works with both, but excels with 50/50 juices. As a refillable pod stand in, the Atom, together with our 20ml juices work the best. I have not heard of burned coils in the Atom, but our support team tracks every call-in. I will forward your experience to them as well.

Thanks for letting us know.

I bought one of these. Just be careful guys, the paint is very thin and it chips and peels of very easily.

I do still love it though, it's a great MTL device that that is easy and cheap to run.

Thanks for your feedback. I have used the Atom with both 50/50 and 70/30 juices. The atom works with both, but excels with 50/50 juices. As a refillable pod stand in, the Atom, together with our 20ml juices work the best. I have not heard of burned coils in the Atom, but our support team tracks every call-in. I will forward your experience to them as well.

Thanks for letting us know.
Yes i only used Twisp juicesorange and litchi and pearvto but exact

Tried it a few times and still prefere the cue above it.
Not bad just not adjustable and slightly under powered to my specs.

Back