Attention: 3Avape is running the monthly #giveaways activity~

DSC_1091.JPG hey @Vape0206....... lol... lol... i am hearing you.... my avo 24 retired all my other atomizers.. have not touched anything else for a month now .. those Avo's rock......... twisted clapton ..0.22ohm runs up to 80w smooth rich vape... the flavor and the clouds... mmmmmm..... lets jus not talk about the juice consumption :-D

View attachment 67117 hey @Vape0206....... lol... lol... i am hearing you.... my avo 24 retired all my other atomizers.. have not touched anything else for a month now .. those Avo's rock......... twisted clapton ..0.22ohm runs up to 80w smooth rich vape... the flavor and the clouds... mmmmmm..... lets jus not talk about the juice consumption :-D
Lol i only got the avo 24 yesterday bru.. So i still need to experiment with claptons or dual twisted claptons

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

@Clouds4Days it definitely is.. But i dont think im gonna be too extravagant with the builds or go too low on the resistance coz i need to conserve juice lol #lifeofastudent

Thats the reason im always looking for comps to enter where i can win juice.. So far i only one once haha

@Clouds4Days it definitely is.. But i dont think im gonna be too extravagant with the builds or go too low on the resistance coz i need to conserve juice lol #lifeofastudent

Thats the reason im always looking for comps to enter where i can win juice.. So far i only one once haha

She is a juice guzzler. When i first picked her up used her for a week and realised at the rate shes drinking im gonna need to sell mods just to sustain her :)

I dont use her as my daily run around but when im at home.
And i been using her more offten with diy juice.

She is a juice guzzler. When i first picked her up used her for a week and realised at the rate shes drinking im gonna need to sell mods just to sustain her :)

I dont use her as my daily run around but when im at home.
And i been using her more offten with diy juice.
Its mind blowing how she guzzles all that juice so quick.. I might need to get me another rta.. I have a smok tfv4 mini clone but the rba section eint working for some reason

Its mind blowing how she guzzles all that juice so quick.. I might need to get me another rta.. I have a smok tfv4 mini clone but the rba section eint working for some reason

Moonshot 22mm cant go wrong

Love the look of the moonshot.. Juice consumption noticeably less?

Yeah does use less bud.
Avo 24 is a 5ml tank
Moonshot is a 2ml tank

With the Avo i would go between 15-20 ml a day (3-4 fills)

On the moonshot im going through about 8-10ml a day (4-5 fills)

Yeah does use less bud.
Avo 24 is a 5ml tank
Moonshot is a 2ml tank

With the Avo i would go between 15-20 ml a day (3-4 fills)

On the moonshot im going through about 8-10ml a day (4-5 fills)
Cool.. I actually wanted to try the griffin.

I have a smok tfv4 mini which is a clone but the rba eint working for some reason. So i need to somehow sell/swap that to fund a new rta.

No prob buddy.. I actually sold it.. Then swapped the pico for a vtc.. Bought a metropolis sub ohm tank.. Sold that.. Then got a smok tfv4 mini and now i got an avo 24

Tfv4 are nice. Avo is also a great RDTA.
I have a t
Theorem tiny build space but it's all good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You guys know how difficult all this banter is going to make the sorting for the draw for the vendor?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Back