Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Attention all new members

Pease upload a cool AVATAR pic.
It will then show up in the little box on the left hand side of your posts.

It helps other members to recognise your posts and adds something a bit more unique to your ECIGSSA profile. Members without avatar pics are often perceived to be not serious or not committed (rightfully or wrongfully).

Then click on your name in the top right,
- select "Avatar"
- upload a pic
- a small pic that is 300 by 300 pixels works best.

Give it some thought beforehand and pick something really cool. Perhaps a photo of yourself, your favourite vape item, a hobby or even just a great photo you took on holiday. Just resize it to make it smaller.

Thank you and have a great vaping week ahead!

I am just going to tag people here that I spot who need to upload avatars. Just scroll up and read all about it in the first post.

@brads - nice new avatar, thanks
@BuzzGlo - cool avatar BuzzGlo, he he
@Brendz
@Tiaan PTA - nice avatar, thanks

Last edited:
Time for an update

I am just going to tag people here that I spot who need to upload avatars. Just scroll up and read all about it in the first post. Then, please upload a cool avatar pic for yourself

@Brendz
@wikked
@Richard

Last edited:
Time for another update

@Richard, cool avatar! Thanks for uploading one

I am just going to tag people here that I spot who need to upload avatars. Just scroll up and read all about it in the first post. Then, please upload a cool avatar pic for yourself

@Brendz
@zaakir

It helps other members to recognise your posts and adds something a bit more unique to your ECIGSSA profile. Members without avatar pics are often perceived to be not serious or not committed (rightfully or wrongfully).

- select "Avatar"
- upload a pic

Give it some thought beforehand and pick something really cool. Perhaps a photo of yourself, your favourite vape item, a hobby or even just a great photo you took on holiday. Just resize it to make it smaller.

Thank you

Here are some really cool new avatar pics of late:

@r0gue z0mbie
roguezombie.jpg

@Dubz
dubz.jpg

@zak
Zak.jpg

This thread needs a bump

It helps other members to recognise your posts and adds something a bit more unique to your ECIGSSA profile. Members without avatar pics are often perceived to be not serious or not as committed (rightfully or wrongfully).

- select "Avatar"
- upload a pic

Thank you

Is my avatar cool enough? :rolleyes:

@zadiac, yours is in the top 10 of coolest avatars of all time
Not because of the picture itself but because of the real person behind the pic!
So cool

@zadiac please tell us more about ur avatar pic

Not much to tell really. Saw the pic on the internet one day and read the story behind it. This doggy was so sick, she lost all her teeth and then she started hanging her tongue out her mouth like that. She always looks like that. So when I saw this pic with the hat, I just had to use it as an avvie because that's how I feel sometimes, just wacky as hell :p

This thread needs a bump.

It helps other members to recognise your posts and adds something a bit more unique to your ECIGSSA profile. Members without avatar pics are often perceived to be not serious or not as committed (rightfully or wrongfully).

- select "Avatar"
- upload a pic

Thank you

I like the new avatar @Rob Fisher !
The gold colour makes it look warmer.

Rob Avatar.jpg

A champagne porcupine - lol

My boss looked a bit like that that this morning. Only difference was his eyes were red and he smelled like a pub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a classic avatar @Gizmo
I think its your best one to date!

Cool cat!

image.jpg

@Rob Fisher What is the meaning of the porcupine ? You do know they are just giant bush rats :p

It stems from Robert O' Neil of Reosmods. He lives in the bush outside Maine and when he moved in he realised there were North American Porcupines on his land... he then fed one of them bread and the rest came for bread and everyday they came back for bread... now they are family an waltz around his garden and house like they are family. So the North American Porcupine has become the de facto mascot of REO's.

It stems from Robert O' Neil of Reosmods. He lives in the bush outside Maine and when he moved in he realised there were North American Porcupines on his land... he then fed one of them bread and the rest came for bread and everyday they came back for bread... now they are family an waltz around his garden and house like they are family. So the North American Porcupine has become the de facto mascot of REO's.

Love that story!!!
I saw a video on ECF a long time ago where he shows one of the porcupines being fed.
So cute -

i made my avatar well the words at least - took me so long, but maybe it is time for a change.

Shout out to @Shooterbuddy

Love your avatar!
Brings back many fond memories

image.jpg

Just cant remember his name...

Back