Australia Has Basically Banned Vaping

eVape

New Vaper
LV

Awards
When SA went into lockdown and we saw the ban on tobacco products we thought that no other country could ever introduce such ridiculous laws.

I was just reading two new reports on the following on another site.

Well it seems Australia is not doing that bad introducing the law of having to have a doctors prescription to purchase vaping products. It seems that they worried about their kids and vaping.

If the kids are the problem address that not adults that have the right to decided what is best for them.

When SA went into lockdown and we saw the ban on tobacco products we thought that no other country could ever introduce such ridiculous laws.

I was just reading two new reports on the following on another site.

Well it seems Australia is not doing that bad introducing the law of having to have a doctors prescription to purchase vaping products. It seems that they worried about their kids and vaping.

If the kids are the problem address that not adults that have the right to decided what is best for them.
I think USA might be following soon. Vapers are stocking up for something that might happen.

Ok I think yellow wasn't the best choice for font colour but I still haven't figured out the textbox issue. Sorry

I think USA might be following soon. Vapers are stocking up for something that might happen.

Ok I think yellow wasn't the best choice for font colour but I still haven't figured out the textbox issue. Sorry

It has happened already. Some big and small, well known and loved eliquid companies have already closed down. Fedex no longer deliver anything vape related and come the beginning of April neither will UPS, DHL or USPS.

Back