Authentic 528 Custom Vapes Titanium Goon RDA

3avape

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
The Titanium Good Rda is the first of its kind with innovative bridge clamp post design. This design allows for massive builds and super easy installations. The Goon RDA features a titanium deck and bridge, as well as a titanium top cap and super wide bore half inch drip tip.
528_custom_vapes_titanium_goon_rda_7_.jpg

528_custom_vapes_titanium_goon_rda_9_.jpg

528_custom_vapes_titanium_goon_rda_11_.jpg

Features:
-24mm Diameter
-Titanium Deck And Bridge
-Titanium Top Cap
-Phillips Bridge Screws
-Copper Positive Pin
-Hybird Safe
-Peek Insulators
-Half Inch Wide Bore Drip Tip

Package includes:
1x 528 Custom Vapes Titanium Goon Rda

I assume these are clones? Having seen posts from 528 Customs there were only 560 Ti Goons made and were only sold through their website. Please amend your advert or delete it.

Thank you!

I assume these are clones? Having seen posts from 528 Customs there were only 560 Ti Goons made and were only sold through their website. Please amend your advert or delete it.

Thank you!
There's debate as to whether these are actually clones. According to 528, the Ti was a limited run but from what I'm reading, the manufacturer who did the 528 V1 Ti is making these 'authentics' without authorisation. They are exactly the same just not authorised to be manufactured. Not really sure who screwed who over though but it seems that 528 racked up a debt and didn't pay the OEM so he did this.

Thank you!
Hi Rob,this is authentic,but not from 528 Customs directly.
Only Limited qty And all are sold out now,can't carry more.

Back