Avo 24 build

Vape0206

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Yo vape fam

I just bought me an avo 24 and need some help with a good build for flavour.

I got 26g ss wire. Running it on a vtc mini. First time builder in search of some much needed advice

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

I run 7 wraps 2.5 mm diameter coils spaced. About 2.6 ohms very nice flavour

Still having a bit of trouble with wicking lol.. Dont got the nick of it yet

Yo vape fam

I just bought me an avo 24 and need some help with a good build for flavour.

I got 26g ss wire. Running it on a vtc mini. First time builder in search of some much needed advice

Triple parallel 26g ss build (single coil) is rad give it a bash. You won't be disappointed :D

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Triple parallel 26g ss build (single coil) is rad give it a bash. You won't be disappointed :D

Lol what the hell is that

Oooohh i seeee..

Is there any way to make it drink less juice

Higher resistance coils and lower wattage. Keep in mind that this will also reduce flavor.
My current build is at 0.69 ohms.. My interested in trying the temp control.. And advice on that?

My current build is at 0.69 ohms.. My interested in trying the temp control.. And advice on that?

For temperature control you will need to use SS, Nickel or Titanium. I personally do not like temp mode because I feel there's a much less flavor. Basically temp mode just keeps your vape at a constant temperature and doesn't let it get any hotter than what you set it at.

I have actually noticed less flavour..

I need to get me proper tools for building tho..

It took me a few days, and I finally got it right. Cotton not tight and easily pulls through but fills the coils. Tails just in the holes- not long into the tank- which means I have to tilt my tank when I Vape to keep them wet. Then incorporated Ollies' technique of halving the wick tails. As WianGus said, keep a gap where wicks go in.
These two videos helped me out:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Shelley.. Will definitely check it out later..

Does anyone know where j can get spares for this tank.. Like o rings maybe.. I have a sample modle so it never came with different colour o rings

Does anyone know where j can get spares for this tank.. Like o rings maybe.. I have a sample modle so it never came with different colour o rings

Your best bet will be to get it from Fasttech. I don't think you'll be able to get it locally.

Your best bet will be to get it from Fasttech. I don't think you'll be able to get it locally.
Thanx.. That is last on the lost though.. Flavour chasing is number 1 priority lol

Thanx.. That is last on the lost though.. Flavour chasing is number 1 priority lol

Work with different builds, try out fused claptons or claptons even parallel. And for wicking I usually just use short wicks which just dip into the juice hole.

I think im try a dual parallel build first before i move onto claptons..

I think im try a dual parallel build first before i move onto claptons..

You might want to give the single para coil a bash first :)

Morning guys

Quick question.. Yesterday my coil was reading at 0.69 but now its reading at 0.76.. Can anyone tell me why?

Back