Avo 24 build

@Silver the 510 pin comes in 2 parts, screw both out first. If you are having a tough time after that, use a pair of long nose pliers, insert into wicking holes for leverage and unscrew the build deck from the glass. Hope this is clear enough...

Thanks @Atsbitscrisp
I only unscrewed the bottom pin. Maybe I had a daft moment. Didn't know there was another part to unscrew. Will look again tmrw. Thanks.

So bit late to the party, looked at what 24mm will fit my modified battery cap Pico, and winner winner....

Running single coil 24g a Kantral nine wraps 3mm ID wicking CBV2 with tails just inside the juice holes luckily the positioning of the tank on the mod is perfect and I automatically tilt the tank as I vape.

But every first hit I take I get a weird taste it goes away after a few toots. I did clean the tank and parts but seems there's still that weird taste.

It's a great tank just seems needs another good cleaning. Any suggestions?

So bit late to the party, looked at what 24mm will fit my modified battery cap Pico, and winner winner....

Running single coil 24g a Kantral nine wraps 3mm ID wicking CBV2 with tails just inside the juice holes luckily the positioning of the tank on the mod is perfect and I automatically tilt the tank as I vape.

But every first hit I take I get a weird taste it goes away after a few toots. I did clean the tank and parts but seems there's still that weird taste.

It's a great tank just seems needs another good cleaning. Any suggestions?

It is a great tank with great flavour
I find it guzzles the juice very fast

Didn't have any weird tastes though.

Have been using a tobacco juice (my Blackbird diluted blend) pretty much all the time in there.

It is a great tank with great flavour
I find it guzzles the juice very fast

Didn't have any weird tastes though.

Have been using a tobacco juice (my Blackbird diluted blend) pretty much all the time in there.
I agree with silver I've been using mine for almost a year now and I've never gotten a wierd taste from it. When I clean mine I leave it in a warm water with a touch of lemon in it just to break down any old juice that might be lurking around. What I do find tho if u remove the bottom pin and polish that it hits like a beast

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still having a bit of trouble with wicking lol.. Dont got the nick of it yet

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

I wick mine like an RDA. Literally cut the wick short enough so it just sits on top of the juice hole.

Wicks perfectly.

I wick mine like an RDA. Literally cut the wick short enough so it just sits on top of the juice hole.

Wicks perfectly.
I presume that's if you tilt it either way? Running single coil build and I find I'm getting dry hits. Will try less wick next time.

I built single coil but on the side that faced me when I vaped. That way it kept on wicking and I didn't have to pay too much attention to it only when he juice ran a bit low then you have to really tilt it to get juice on there. Otherwise it was perfect.

I am using a single coil on my Avo24. Have been doing so for quite a while - and its very good.
Rich flavour.

Am using a 26g NI80 coil - not at very high power - about 25 Watts - medium lung hits with the airflow slot about half open.

Am wondering if any of you have discovered the "best position" for the coil. I.e. closer to the outer edge to be closer to the airhole - or closer to the centre?
And what about height? Above, inline or below the airhole.

I want to start experimenting here and am wondering if anyone has already done some of these experiments?

@Spydro - I know you use dual coils - and your coils are large. Not sure if you have any room to play with regarding positioning but have you found anything you can share?

I am using a single coil on my Avo24. Have been doing so for quite a while - and its very good.
Rich flavour.

Am using a 26g NI80 coil - not at very high power - about 25 Watts - medium lung hits with the airflow slot about half open.

Am wondering if any of you have discovered the "best position" for the coil. I.e. closer to the outer edge to be closer to the airhole - or closer to the centre?

I want to start experimenting here and am wondering if anyone has already done some of these experiments?

@Spydro - I know you use dual coils - and your coils are large. Not sure if you have any room to play with regarding positioning but have you found anything you can share?

I do run dual coils in all my Avo G's and Avo 24's except one Avo G that I have a quad coil build in. I have never ran any of them single coil with the ceramic blocker, so have no experience at all with how you are vaping yours. In fact it's been so long since I got and unpacked mine I don't even remember much about the design of the ceramic blocker or if it has air flow options or not.

Rich flavour.

I use duals in the avo 24 but I have the coils positioned above the airflow. I.e. High up.

My logic is that airflow will come in and hit the Base of the coil while the coil is as close to the mouth as possible for best flavour.

Seems to work for me.
Just don't burn your lips or the drip tip :D

Back