Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Please all join me in congratulating our newest Dad and Mom on the birth of thier brand new baby boy! @Stosta and his missus's family increased by one this afternoon!
images.jpg

Matt's FB post...
So at 16h20 we had the sheer joy of meeting our little boy for the first time!!! William Matthew was born at 3kgs and a lot of noise!

So proud of the hard day that my amazing wife Lucille Gillitt put up with, and the amazing job she did baking him!!! He's perfect!!
24774749_10154806991490793_2144423088224005960_n.jpg

Congratulations @Stosta! Little guy looks like he is itching to clutch a vape in that hand :p

Congratulations @Stosta enjoy every minute. Before you know it they start talking back at you ;)

Oh wow, this is awesome

@Stosta , wishing you and Lucille all the best!

Fantastic!!

Congratulations!!! Cherish every moment with him - babies grow up very fast... Ask me, i can't believe my nephew will be five next year and niece will be 4...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

@Stosta , congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition to the family, cherish every moment while he is small, the sleepless nights are worth every minute, enjoy the best time in your life as a proud dad and a parent. Time will fly and he will grow up to be a man one day, maybe he can give you a go with the beard.:campeon: I have two, 17 and 19 nearly twenty.

Congrats to you and Lucille, @Stosta ! Way more exciting stuff than any vape mail you'll ever receive ;)

P.S. If he is anything like his dad, he's likely gonna sprout a beard at 18, and then learn to coil & wick at 19... months, that is.

Back