Baby Gillitt enters the world!

Please all join me in congratulating our newest Dad and Mom on the birth of thier brand new baby boy! @Stosta and his missus's family increased by one this afternoon!
View attachment 115313

Matt's FB post...
So at 16h20 we had the sheer joy of meeting our little boy for the first time!!! William Matthew was born at 3kgs and a lot of noise!

So proud of the hard day that my amazing wife Lucille Gillitt put up with, and the amazing job she did baking him!!! He's perfect!!
View attachment 115314
@Stosta , congrats man!

@Stosta, Congrats to you and your wife. :) From here on out everything becomes a blur, and before you realise it they're ready to move out. :(

Well done @Stosta :b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1::b1:
But as your friend I feel you should get a DNA test done, there's zero resemblence to you, I mean where the babies beard.....

Wow guys! Thank you so much for the wishes, it really means a lot to me!

It was a long day but baby and mama are safe and happy. And all three of us are completely shell-shocked! Incredible how on Friday I could worry about things that now hold absolutely zero weight to them!

I'm absolutely besotted with my little boy!

My condolences for all the stuff that is still to be broken and the death of your 8 hours of sleep for the next 20 or 25 years @Stosta.
I wish you and @Feliks Karp all the best and I hope your patience is always with you and I also wish you lots of courage and strength.

P.s. I hope you got a decent outfit for junior.
images (2).jpeg

Congratulations @Stosta. It really is the most rewarding thing life can offer. Enjoy it bud!

@Stosta
best bit of advice..... its a boy so open the nappy and then close it.... count to ten and then check again.... you will eliminate being peed on quite a bit :)

@Stosta @BioHAZarD Best advice you could give the man, if it rises and he is smiling you are in for a shower! Correct routine is :
1. Baby down.
2. New nappy ready next to the big guy.
3. Check and proceed As per @BioHAZarD advice.:eeeeek:
4. Once done and you are still dry, slip out old and slip new nappy in.
5. Point 4 should be done a.f.a.p. And close the flap, he might be on to you and get you in the second round. Rip, stretch and stick.:cool:
6. If he beat you to it, hand over to mother, go shower, work on your speed, you are going to need it.:confused:
7. His nickname now becomes peanut and yours pee-on. I know, believe me!!! Both of mine changed my name!

Enjoy, and watch him improve his aim with the grandparents, unless they had a son, then they KNOW all of this already. Why did they not share this advice? Because they also appreciate a good laugh.:risas3:

@Stosta @BioHAZarD Best advice you could give the man, if it rises and he is smiling you are in for a shower! Correct routine is :
1. Baby down.
2. New nappy ready next to the big guy.
3. Check and proceed As per @BioHAZarD advice.:eeeeek:
4. Once done and you are still dry, slip out old and slip new nappy in.
5. Point 4 should be done a.f.a.p. And close the flap, he might be on to you and get you in the second round. Rip, stretch and stick.:cool:
6. If he beat you to it, hand over to mother, go shower, work on your speed, you are going to need it.:confused:
7. His nickname now becomes peanut and yours pee-on. I know, believe me!!! Both of mine changed my name!

Enjoy, and watch him improve his aim with the grandparents, unless they had a son, then they KNOW all of this already. Why did they not share this advice? Because they also appreciate a good laugh.:risas3:
PERFECT ROUTINE there buddy :)

Congrats @Stosta
May you and your family have many many happy years!
Enjoy the late night pajama parties!

Back