Baby Gillitt enters the world!

@Stosta congrats bud. All the best with the sleepless nights and tantrums that will still be coming in the future. There is no other feelin in the world then being able to hold little one in you arms for the first time. Enjoy and all the best bud.

Guys I'm taking bets on @Stosta shaving in about 3 months time.
If he doesn't shave I rate junior is going to walk around with tuffs of facial hair in his hands from the spoils of battle :D

@Stosta
best bit of advice..... its a boy so open the nappy and then close it.... count to ten and then check again.... you will eliminate being peed on quite a bit :)

@Stosta @BioHAZarD Best advice you could give the man, if it rises and he is smiling you are in for a shower! Correct routine is :
1. Baby down.
2. New nappy ready next to the big guy.
3. Check and proceed As per @BioHAZarD advice.:eeeeek:
4. Once done and you are still dry, slip out old and slip new nappy in.
5. Point 4 should be done a.f.a.p. And close the flap, he might be on to you and get you in the second round. Rip, stretch and stick.:cool:
6. If he beat you to it, hand over to mother, go shower, work on your speed, you are going to need it.:confused:
7. His nickname now becomes peanut and yours pee-on. I know, believe me!!! Both of mine changed my name!

Enjoy, and watch him improve his aim with the grandparents, unless they had a son, then they KNOW all of this already. Why did they not share this advice? Because they also appreciate a good laugh.:risas3:

Hahaha! This is the kind of advice I need! I'm sure it's going to be one of those things I'll only truly learn after being peed on five times!

Guys I'm taking bets on @Stosta shaving in about 3 months time.
If he doesn't shave I rate junior is going to walk around with tuffs of facial hair in his hands from the spoils of battle :D
The little man took about 5 minutes in the outside world to find my chest hair, so I do suspect my glorious beard is going to come to and end shortly!

The little man took about 5 minutes in the outside world to find my chest hair, so I do suspect my glorious beard is going to come to and end shortly!
Naw, good place to have him perfect his swing skills, going to bring tears to your eyes though, but they will be of joy!

I wonder if you could maybe loop a pacifier on the end of the beard. That could strengthen your case to keep it instead of going bald faced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if you could maybe loop a pacifier on the end of the beard. That could strengthen your case to keep it instead of going bald faced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha! Good thinking! Rather re-purpose the beard! It could be useful actually, when I hold him it always feels like I need another hand or two!

Congrats @Stosta
Such an amazing time!!!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Back