Bad News, No Tobacco products on level 3

This is B.S.. I'm more a bloody smoker than a vaper... This whole situation sucks.. Guess now wud be the time to actually quit the stinkies and Vape on lol.

Another day in hell! Lol wonder how @Resistance is dealing with my mood swings.... Now that must be pure tortue for him. Well he deserves it coz he still gets to vape while Im being tortured with withdrawal symptoms here lokl.

Damn I can just imagine how u guys are sweating it out not being able to stock up either!!!

Die is net f#### k@k

Level 1 can't come quick enuf!!!

This is B.S.. I'm more a bloody smoker than a vaper... This whole situation sucks.. Guess now wud be the time to actually quit the stinkies and Vape on lol.

Another day in hell! Lol wonder how @Resistance is dealing with my mood swings.... Now that must be pure tortue for him. Well he deserves it coz he still gets to vape while Im being tortured with withdrawal symptoms here lokl.

Damn I can just imagine how u guys are sweating it out not being able to stock up either!!!

Die is net f#### k@k

Level 1 can't come quick enuf!!!
Stem saam , hulle befxk ons net . sterkte :-(

I heard on the news tonight ban is unlikely to be lifted before September. It's a disaster!

I wasn't worried when we went into lockdown for 3 weeks; I wasn't worried when lockdown was extended by 2 weeks and I wasn't worried when we moved to level 4.

I DIY and vape 3mg/ml so I simply thought "Oh I'll just buy my nicotine and other products when we are in level 3"

Then came last night's announcement - now I am worried! I have 3/4 bottle of nicotine left which could last me 3 months in a worst case scenario; but what do I do in 3 months when the nic runs out and I can't get any? A lot of people are spitballing numbers and some are saying we might only get to level 1 in Q1 of next year.

My options are:
  • Buy nic on the blackmarket at inflated prices and hoard as much as possible
  • Switch to 0 nic
  • Try CBD
I understand the reasoning behind a lot of the rules and regulations since the lockdown started and for the most part I have agreed with a lot of it (although I didn't necessarily like it). But now I am getting worried which is turning to anger.

Vaping shouldn't be classified with cigarettes. How many vape related respiratory illnesses have we ever had in this country? None; or at least none that I know of which would support the scientific evidence to restrict the sale of vape related products.

I know that there are many vapers out there much worse off than me but I thought I was prepared enough for this.

If some one knows of this black market pls pm me and tell me were it is, i don't mind paying but i dont see any place or street corner selling it :lipssealed:

If some one knows of this black market pls pm me and tell me were it is, i don't mind paying but i dont see any place or street corner selling it :lipssealed:

I second that notion... Will pay whatever it costs... Got a whole bunch if DIY stuff coming tomorrow or Wednesday, was uber excited, but kinda dont see the point of it, if I dont have the stuff I need to put inside...:SOREHEAD:

PM please peoples from Cape Town... LOL

Anyone in Cape Town got any nicotine liquid or ready mixed eliquid for sale please dm me......thanks

Back