Bad News, No Tobacco products on level 3

Chickenstrip

All these flavours and you choose to be salty
LV

Awards
Managed to get a copy of Cyril's next speech. It's just a draft so subject to change. But e-cigs are out for level 3.

Screenshot_2020-05-23-18-04-13-240_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg Screenshot_2020-05-23-18-04-21-440_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Will find out tomorrow night whats happening.

Got a fresh batch of apple beer for the occasion.

Can anyone in Durban hook me up with mtl juice? need a good 10-15 bottles

There's reference to that document on businesstech and timeslive today.

One can only hope it somehow is an old draft based on the date, and has been updated further with relaxations to some of the proposed amendments and prohibitions.

What is vape shops plan of action going to be if it is still banned on level 3 ?

I see a lot of news sites are rolling with different drafts.

Best will be is to wait for tonight when Squirrel speaks, and then when the fat lady sings.

@Silver It's usually circulated to the News companies before hand. Which is where I managed to get hold of it.

This is now going to start getting tight for a lot of people but at least we can get beer again.

Sitting and wondering how many of the vape shops is going to survive much longer. I see people selling twisp liquids that they used a bit of for 350+ on some platforms.

Thing are going to get rough. I wonder how many vape shops will survive this insanity.

Back