Basic Vaping vs Modding

• No interest in trying to rebuild anything, just want a good vape

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Happy with a basic good kit, but do a bit of tinkering

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Totally besotted with fiddling - Mods or nothing

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
I've seen the reviews where people on ECF are saying this @Andre, even Grimm Green says he's Kayfuns has been gathering dust since he received his Nautilus Mini. Some ECF members have been on the same coils for two weeks and say the vape is still fantastic, same as when they were new.

I will should know by tomorrow, i have some Epic vape mail on the way. Don't count on any reviews or even feedback from me just yet, as its Eid to tomorrow :)

I have heard that there is no wick in these. How exactly does it work?

If I think about my early vaping days and the ghastly equipment that was available, I am amazed that I gave up stinkies but at the rate that manufacturers are innovating, perhaps the perfect vaping machine is already on the drawing board.

I have heard that there is no wick in these. How exactly does it work?

If I think about my early vaping days and the ghastly equipment that was available, I am amazed that I gave up stinkies but at the rate that manufacturers are innovating, perhaps the perfect vaping machine is already on the drawing board.
No, there is a wick in there, it is around on the outside of the single vertical coil. Apparently a ceramic wick.

i prefer the mods. you just feel that sense of accomplishment when you vape knowing its on something you built. and if you dont like it, you can just rebuild it...

I like to build coils and play around with all the little thingamagoefterkies. Think there should be an option inbetween
these too like

Happy with a basic good kit, but do a bit of tinkering
Mod all the way, exept for when driving;)
Totally besotted with fiddling - Mods or nothing

Back