Batteries from Fasttech

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Has anyone ordered batteries from FT before and what issues did you experience.

Has anyone ordered batteries from FT before and what issues did you experience.
They used to not allow, but I think they do now.....but it goes on the very, very, very slow boat....so if you have lots of patience.

I wouldn't trust fast tech with my batteries :p After all the battery is the most dangerous part of your mod

i dont think FT send batteries to SA any longer

and like @VandaL said, batteries are the most important part of your mod.

Rather buy them locally where you more guaranteed of authenticity

Thanks guys - I will rather buy locally then.

yes - and its cheap.
But I will first see what is available locally

I've got two 25Rs inbound from fasttech, they will only ship them via Hong Kong post which is a slow-boat-from-china. Will post an update here when they arrive (in 2025)

Budget on 4-6 months shipping - I ordered some Xiaomi (sp) batteries last year (I suppose the strike affected it too) but I ordered in June and they arrived in December just in time to give them out as Xmas gifts :-D

then il rather bay all my battery's local.easier and faster and can get to the serious bit,the vaping:dance:

fastech had issues with postal services and air carriers last year and changed mine to surface mail, and then couple of weeks later they opened a support ticket and did a refund; they said Philipines Post was not responding or something. Excellent service, without me doing anything, all i did was say Thanks.

Yesterday i got Samsung 25R's from illumination Supply, $6 each, with containers, sent on December 10. So, 53 days. So much for clearing the backlog. But no VAT. Registered letter / Small Parcel, 6 batteries. :--)

Last edited:
sorry have no idea i bay all my batteries local.its quicker ,easier and i get them the same day.

Out of curiosity, does it take that long because they are batteries which most courier services don't transport?

Just wondering if everything takes that long or you should split orders and keep batteries separate if you have the patience so that your other stuff can come in earlier?

Out of curiosity, does it take that long because they are batteries which most courier services don't transport?

Just wondering if everything takes that long or you should split orders and keep batteries separate if you have the patience so that your other stuff can come in earlier?
I learnt that lesson the hard way. I wish i split the charger and the batteries :( if @kimbo's time frame is anything to go by, I should be expecting my order toward the end of next month

Battery's come with the canoe, the rest takes about a month

Yip, just tested an order with and without batteries.

These are the options available without batteries:

Registered Air Mail FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via Singapore Post FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
Registered Surface Mail via Hong Kong Post FREE (45 to 60 days in transit)

Only "Registered Surface Mail via Hong Kong Post" is available when you order batteries.

Why on earth would anyone buy batteries from Fasttech when quality of a lot of their products are really suspect and shipping takes forever?

Why on earth would anyone buy batteries from Fasttech when quality of a lot of their products are really suspect and shipping takes forever?
Because they are dirt cheap, $11 for two 25rs. That being said I'm always wary of fasttech quality so I only got two to test. The nitecore d2 was also very cheap, around $25 if I recall.

Back