Battle of the drippers

- Royal Hunter Mini (authentic) awesome flavour, well built, super stealthy and light.
- Jaybo Indestructible - for the price, awesome vape with a nice large build deck.
I tried an authentic Twisted Messes Squared as well as a clone, very impressed with flavour on both.

The only dripper that i have liked is my el cheapo velocity v1 clone.
Nothing i have gotten compares to it in terms of clouds and flavour.
I would have to say my 2nd best is my authentic infinate clt v4 but i dont like the chuff cap it comes with.
I orderd something special this past Friday will be getting it tomorrow and judging by this thread i think im gonna have a winner :)
Will keep everyone updated.

The only dripper that i have liked is my el cheapo velocity v1 clone.
Nothing i have gotten compares to it in terms of clouds and flavour.
I would have to say my 2nd best is my authentic infinate clt v4 but i dont like the chuff cap it comes with.
I orderd something special this past Friday will be getting it tomorrow and judging by this thread i think im gonna have a winner :)
Will keep everyone updated.
TM2...?

We shall see tomorrow :):):)
Hahahaha
Folk here like giving me FOMO so its my turn Hahahaha.
And im getting my custom hands drip tip tomorrow, the one i spoke about this week.
Tomorrow getting some awesome vape mail :)

My doge v2 and still my old Magma was the first dripper I bought still like it on my Apollo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Velocity Mini (this thing just stays champ for me. I don't agree with the flavour issue on it. Build twisted claptons in there and close down the airflow to about 30% and you'll get all the flavour you can wish for)
2. Tsunami (amazing flavour and cloud, but I couldn't get used to filling with those kennedy style tubes, it irritated me. So I sold it, if it weren't for that, it would be the best IMO)
3. Deadmodz (this oak was awesome, until the centre post started coming loose, which made building on it a pain, so build quality wasn't on par for me. The flavour on it was amazing though)

That's me.

I have an Aelous Lite and I am loving it! Flavour is great and so is the airflow.

Have used a Sapor and a TM (not sure if 1 or 2), but both were in a shop so don't feel as if I can comment on how the 3 compare.

My 2c :
Special mention to the original Fishbone, as it blew mi socks off and definite cause of swapping from tanks to drippers.

But currently I love and run a Kennedy v2 all day almost every single day :D:p

Got myself the vicious ant. This beast is evil. Quad twisted coils, 6 wraps, 3mmID at 220W put me in my place fast

Attachments

• IMG_20160607_095133.jpg
    IMG_20160607_095133.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 35
Got myself the vicious ant. This beast is evil. Quad twisted coils, 6 wraps, 3mmID at 220W put me in my place fast
I look at that and think WHY?! Not even staged builds yet. Hell what kind of resistance will a staged build give, Claptons and SS guessing .06 or what?!.

That is insane. So far over the top I cant even begin lol...

I like me some exotic gear and builds but... but... SHEESH. Insane.

I look at that and think WHY?! Not even staged builds yet. Hell what kind of resistance will a staged build give, Claptons and SS guessing .06 or what?!.

That is insane. So far over the top I cant even begin lol...

I like me some exotic gear and builds but... but... SHEESH. Insane.
It pumped out enough clouds to look like a forest fire .
Why? Because it is awesome and the flavour is unbelievable.

How do those posts work, two series pairs in parallel? What was the resistance on that build? I am pretty fascinated with that monster.
Positive ontop, negative below. That was a 0.18 build. Get one. Its a ***** to build first few times then it's easy

I'm really enjoying my Double Vision RDA. :) I really like the look of the buddha RDA but i've only seen the 30mm ones locally. Do you guys know if the Mini buddha is available in SA?

Positive ontop, negative below. That was a 0.18 build. Get one. Its a ***** to build first few times then it's easy
Thats pretty damn flexible. So you can choose what is para and what is series pretty much depending how you build? That sounds wicked. Yup. There it is. My GAS is acting up now. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). Thanks for that bud.

Back