Bedtime Juices

The Golf

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok so I understand that nic levels affect sleep, proven by others and myself having resently vaped 12mg for the day into the night and sleeping really badly, Dropping down to 6 or even 9mg and sleeping better.

So the question is what flavours are we vaping and also are most of us dropping nic levels later at night?

Same nic content all day - just increased my night cap volume for a good sleep.

I vape mostly 18mg, sometimes 12mg all day, vaping the same while lying in bed, I sleep just fine :)

to be honest i vape 9mg on the regular and never had a problem, the popo began when i got some 12mg juice. im back on 9 again and sleeping like a 4 year old baby.

Last nights bedtime juice was VE pink spot from a Kayfun that decided it was going to hemorrhage the juice all over the blanket. :mad:

I vape 12mg and use my espresso machine all the time, sleep is overrated anyway.

i vape 9mg all day and night

the only problems i have with sleeping is my 6 month old baby LOL

I dropped down from 9mg to 6mg as my ADV strength and actually find that I am more tired in the morning than usual.

Its weird, but then again I vape 6mg and drip 12mg

if u have issues sleeping cos of the Nicotine content, drink some Allergex before bed.

In the beginning of my vape journey I also raised the question. I had trouble going to sleep. I dropped nic to 12mg and was fine. However, I sometimes drip bobas 18mg in an evil subohm setup late evening. And I am fine, falling asleep easily. Maybe because I am nowadays more used to vaping, who knows.

Wow the nic content here is super high. You peeps must have seriously potent chest hairs by now lol. I vape 1mg or 0mg now. Down from 3mg. And i hardly sleep lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Wow the nic content here is super high. You peeps must have seriously potent chest hairs by now lol. I vape 1mg or 0mg now. Down from 3mg. And i hardly sleep lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
lol, the last post here was in July 2014, back in the 10-15W days :)

I'm down to mostly 6mg, 3mg in the big power machines. Still have a MTL device or two running 12-18mg for the slow days

18mg for me on MTL
12mg on low power restricted lung hits
I can do 6mg on the bigger airflow setups with a bit more power but I need 9mg
Wish more juices were available in 9 and 12mg

18mg for me on MTL
12mg on low power restricted lung hits
I can do 6mg on the bigger airflow setups with a bit more power but I need 9mg
Wish more juices were available in 9 and 12mg
:SPIT:

Back