Beep beep sound

Faiyaz Cheulkar

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
My hotcig aurora is making beep beep sound when I fire it between 40 and 50 watts. Don't know what it is

Last edited:
I am still vaping on it waiting for the doors to Narnia open.

I just hope it doesn't blow up on my face

My hotcig aurora is making beep beep sound when I fire it between 40 and 50 watts. Don't know what it is but don't know what it is

Hey bud. Dont be alarmed.

The sound you are hearing is the push-pull of current through the inductor of the board. The pusle width modulation does that some times. If you change the coil resistance it might do it at a different wattage range as it tries to achieve that power level at that load.

If youve ever heard a VSD or soft start circuit ramp up you would have heard it doing the same thing.

The sound you are hearing is the push-pull of current through the inductor of the board. The pusle width modulation does that some times. If you change the coil resistance it might do it at a different wattage range as it tries to achieve that power level at that load.

If youve ever heard a VSD or soft start circuit ramp up you would have heard it doing the same thing.
Unless of course if there's a coyote...

thanks @GerharddP thats a relief to hear, no other mods of mine have ever made such a sound before.

thanks @GerharddP thats a relief to hear, no other mods of mine have ever made such a sound before.
I remember at one stage I had a Sig 100W.

It did the same on low builds as the current draw was quite heavy. The fix was extensive so I left it like it was. Some chips have PWM signals in the range of human hearing. A good design would be to have the signals above the 15kHz range to make it hard to hear but thats all down to the capability of the components.

No harm no foul bud. You wont be attacked by coyotes or by a ton of acme tnt..

I remember at one stage I had a Sig 100W.

It did the same on low builds as the current draw was quite heavy. The fix was extensive so I left it like it was. Some chips have PWM signals in the range of human hearing. A good design would be to have the signals above the 15kHz range to make it hard to hear but thats all down to the capability of the components.

No harm no foul bud. You wont be attacked by coyotes or by a ton of acme tnt..

you really know your stuff !!! thanks

Back