Beer and vapes

Wyvern

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok so I want to find out how you lot can drink beer and vape? I have learned that all beer kills my taste and then I sit with vapors tongue until it goes away (I have just discovered tonight that soya sauce works for Me!)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ok so I want to find out how you lot can drink beer and vape? I have learned that all beer kills my taste and then I sit with vapors tongue until it goes away (I have just discovered tonight that soya sauce works for Me!)

If you get vapors tongue from drinking beer, you obviously don't drink enough, but thats just my opinion ;).

Hahaha ironically I have cut back drastically on my beer intake. These days I prefer my dry white wine or my special vodka and strawberry syrup and 7up mix.

Hahaha ironically I have cut back drastically on my beer intake. These days I prefer my dry white wine or my special vodka and strawberry syrup and 7up mix.

I'm interested in this strawberry syrup? Please share more details :)

I take either fresh strawberries and throw them in a pot and just cover it with water. Start boiling it to reduce it and add either some honey or brown sugar to make it a little sweeter. The berries I just blend then to make the syrup smooth. I use the syrup on waffles, ice cream and in the drinks. Think of those strawberry crushers from KFC - I just refuse to pay that much for a drink. I also add some lemon ice cubes to my drink. Cut a lemon into slices put it in the ice tray freeze them and you have the most refreshing ice cubes

Back