Best allround RTA and best allround RDA

Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
If you have Vaped many different flavour profiles in you RTA/RDA and it proved good allround performer. Let us know what they are.

Zeus and Recurve for me stands out. Excellent flavor on both.

Zeus and Recurve for me stands out. Excellent flavor on both.
Would that be many different flavour profiles bro. I'm interested to know what reasonably priced Atty/RDA performs well overall and not specific flavours. Also it should wick easily well.

Would that be many different flavour profiles bro. I'm interested to know what reasonably priced Atty/RDA performs well overall and not specific flavours
I run 4 Zeus tanks each with a different flavor, and two Recurve with seperate flavors and I use a Recurve to test all my DIY juices. From menthol, fruits to desserts and bakery they perform well for me.

I have a tohbino.it's got great flavour all round too.
Tanks I have a kylin.not bad but leaks and is not for long distances.
Then I acquired a goon lp. Also not bad at all and my wife swears by the coil art mage v1

I’ve only had the citadel for over a week and I’m dumping it, because hype.
To me personally, obviously with the right coils and placement, I’m getting the same flavor and more satisfaction from the drop dead. Also easy to coil and wick.
As a result I no longer do RTA’s either.

For all rounders, can chuck pretty much any flavour profile in them. RTA - easy wicking.

RTA single = Manta MTL (don't be fooled by the name, it's a slightly restricted DL and not an mtl)
RTA dual = Petri24/ Aqua reboot
RDA single = Hadaly/ Nudge 22
RDA dual = Goon 22 / Drop

To be honest, my juggerknot has not left my side from day 1. I have had no wicking issues, gurgling or leaking. It's my rta for 2018. I bought the elevate on impulse but it's no where near the vape on the Juggerknot.

For dual il stick to me reload and petri 24

To stick to the OPs questions best all rounder is the Reload RTA fruits desserts bakery even tobaccos (even though a bit hectic on 6mg lol) it just shines. Build right for the flavour profile and you good to go on this RTA....

Best all round RDA would be the DR24 for me personally...

Honorable mentions to the Citadel and Dvarw but they mostly shine with fruity juices for me on the Dvarw and desserts on the Citadel (likes a warmer vape)

I run 4 Zeus tanks each with a different flavor, and two Recurve with seperate flavors and I use a Recurve to test all my DIY juices. From menthol, fruits to desserts and bakery they perform well for me.
Tried the zues but was only for a short while. It felt a little restricted on the draw,but it wasn't my setup to change settings.going to try it again to see.thanks

To stick to the OPs questions best all rounder is the Reload RTA fruits desserts bakery even tobaccos (even though a bit hectic on 6mg lol) it just shines. Build right for the flavour profile and you good to go on this RTA....

Best all round RDA would be the DR24 for me personally...

Honorable mentions to the Citadel and Dvarw but they mostly shine with fruity juices for me on the Dvarw and desserts on the Citadel (likes a warmer vape)
Good answer you gave me and appreciate the mention.
Basically the Dvarw's is known to shine on fruity menthols but how does it do on deserts and candies. Would it still be worth the purchase if you don't vape fruity menthols

I’ve only had the citadel for over a week and I’m dumping it, because hype.
To me personally, obviously with the right coils and placement, I’m getting the same flavor and more satisfaction from the drop dead. Also easy to coil and wick.
As a result I no longer do RTA’s either.
So you wouldn't keep it for other flavours? Or maybe on another setup?

For all rounders, can chuck pretty much any flavour profile in them. RTA - easy wicking.

RTA single = Manta MTL (don't be fooled by the name, it's a slightly restricted DL and not an mtl)
RTA dual = Petri24/ Aqua reboot
RDA single = Hadaly/ Nudge 22
RDA dual = Goon 22 / Drop
You figure a nudge would still be a contender. How did you find the tohbino?

To be honest, my juggerknot has not left my side from day 1. I have had no wicking issues, gurgling or leaking. It's my rta for 2018. I bought the elevate on impulse but it's no where near the vape on the Juggerknot.

For dual il stick to me reload and petri 24
So what flavour profiles do you vape in there?

Good answer you gave me and appreciate the mention.
Basically the Dvarw's is known to shine on fruity menthols but how does it do on deserts and candies. Would it still be worth the purchase if you don't vape fruity menthols

Fruits and fruity menthols it really excels I wouldn't say it's bad with other juices just found it really stands above other tanks flavour wise. For me personally I still use it as a benchmark against other RTAs

Fruits and fruity menthols it really excels I wouldn't say it's bad with other juices just found it really stands above other tanks flavour wise. For me personally I still use it as a benchmark against other RTAs
So basically it's good with other flavours and great or excellent with fruity menthols

You figure a nudge would still be a contender. How did you find the tohbino?

Nudge 22 is probably the best single coil budget rda I've used. Probably better than a few >R1000 rda's as well I've owned.

Tobinho is good- the build deck just irritates me, as it is a fussy screw in system which shorts every now and then. Made the mistake of travelling with that rda for 3 days, and had to buy another rda on day two.

If you have bucks to spare - dvarw DL for fruit, ice, menthol, tobacco.

So basically it's good with other flavours and great or excellent with fruity menthols

Yeah pretty much... Again it all depends on your build etc but I found it works best at lower wattage higher ohms and that kind of goes against vaping desserts as they need a warmer (higher wattage) experience. Is it crap with other juices besides fruits and fruity menthols not at all but the original question was best all rounder and that is the Reload RTA probably cause I know it so well by now....

If you have bucks to spare - dvarw DL for fruit, ice, menthol, tobacco.
That's just it. I tried the Dvarw on a mech last week. It wasn't great. It was good ,but it didn't feel that "it's not inside it's ontop " moment cremora depicted a few years ago in their add. Hence trying to find an all round good performer

That's just it. I tried the Dvarw on a mech last week. It wasn't great. It was good ,but it didn't feel that "it's not inside it's ontop " moment cremora depicted a few years ago in their add. Hence trying to find an all round good performer

I'm hoping this will thread will also help the forum as a whole because we have some excellent info going in here.

I'm hoping this will thread will also help the forum as a whole because we have some excellent info going in here.

What resistance was the coil?
In general I don't find RTAs great performers on Mechs..they like constant output IMHO
A lot of seasoned vapers are also used to massive wattage and huge clouds and think they need to run all RTAs the same. This is definitely not the case with the Dvarw in particular found due to the limited build capability coil size wise you can't go bigger than 3mm ID and 5 wraps. Which doesn't leave a lot of options. So most guys end up either too low resistance and pumps up the wattage cause thats what they used to. I've never needed to go over 30-35W on the Dvarw to get excellent flavour...but let's not make it about the Dvarw otherwise the trolls might climb out from under their bridge ;P

What resistance was the coil?
In general I don't find RTAs great performers on Mechs..they like constant output IMHO
A lot of seasoned vapers are also used to massive wattage and huge clouds and think they need to run all RTAs the same. This is definitely not the case with the Dvarw in particular found due to the limited build capability coil size wise you can't go bigger than 3mm ID and 5 wraps. Which doesn't leave a lot of options. So most guys end up either too low resistance and pumps up the wattage cause thats what they used to. I've never needed to go over 30-35W on the Dvarw to get excellent flavour...but let's not make it about the Dvarw otherwise the trolls might climb out from under their bridge ;P

Na this thread was genuinely started with the intention to find a good allrounder RTA/RDA and the questions asked was to single out a list of top contenders.
You don't want to have a situation where you know the mod and tank or RDA will get beat up but you had to have a reasonable vape and then the worst really happens.
So the questions is to find something that can do a good job at taking punishment as well as the intended job and doesn't feel like loosing a kidney when something really goes wrong

Because of changes i have yet to find an all round Rta or Rda

Dvarw for lower wattage and fruity
Petri 24 for higher wattage and desserts

Hussar V1/Hadeon rda for lower wattage fruits
Flave 22 for higher wattage desserts(you can fit bigger builds in a flave)

Dont really like dual coil Rdas but the apocalypse was my favorite when i use to use it.

Sirvape are fine tuning the Omni Shado for me so lets see if it is the all rounder Rta it is said to be. Ill post here once i actually pick it up.

Also note all my rdas are run on mechs and rtas are run on regulated.

I just read that the Intake RTA and skylines are good as well. Is there confirmation on this

Back